“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Fairly good Thai food could be had here. We shared a shrimp Pad Thai and Green Curry with Chicken and some jasmine rice. The Pad Thai doesn't look the same as what we're used to, but does have very good flavours! The Green Curry was quite spicy, but good nonetheless. Great service was also provided by wait staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved the food here. We ordered extra to be able to have leftovers in the condo. Ha! It was all so good, we just kept eating. Green curry, Pad se u with chicken, Basil chicken, Mango Thai fried rice and steamed rice. When they asked about spice level we selected medium and that curry had a kick. It was all excellent flavor and service was attentive. We sat inside, out of the heat, wanting AC. Wish I would have tried it earlier in my stay to have time to go back again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

While the restaurant setting - strip mall shopping center - is not like other restaurants in Provo - the food here never disappoints. We walked along the beach from The Somerset. Our teens love the chicken satay, the fried rice and pad thai, my husband and I love the chicken mango curry and seafood curry. They will make it as mild or spicy as you like. You can eat inside or outside and they even have take out. Prices are very reasonable for Turks and the service was fast and friendly!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been coming to the TCI's for the past 14 years, and the past few years I have been eating at this restaurant. If you are fed up of fried food go there....The food is great (chicken cashew) and affordable. Nancy the waitress is fantastic , we got to know her and laughed so hard. We ate there 3 times on this trip and enjoyed every moment of it. I normally travel from the outer islands where we see friendly people all over and noticed this time that Provo has lost it's friendliness in the grace Bay Area. it was very refreshing to find this friendliness in Nancy our waitress. Thank you Nancy you made me smile.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were skeptical about this place, but they had indoor seating as well as out door, so we gave it a try and man were we impressed. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced. So don't walk by give it a try