We stayed at the Carib Condos for a week last month and it was great! The owner Beryn and the receptionist Maria were so helpful. Beryn was able to get us a room booked just two days before we flew in and the rates were really good! If you rent through them they also offer car rentals from $30 a day which is the cheapest on the island!
Everything went very smoothly. He met us at the airport where we were taken straight to the car rental place, picked up our car and then we were taken to the condo! He checked us in and gave us some islands tips and ideas for activities. We also got a free upgrade to a one bedroom condo from the studio villas because they were still painting so we were very pleased with that! The condo was a large one bedroom, very nice and clean inside. Very good deal for the money even without the free upgrade the rates are great, especially compared to other places on the island since TCI is very expensive. The rooms have large balconies that overlook a pond were flamingos fly in a couple times a day and you can watch them. They even have a washer and dryer and a full kitchen with basic supplies. We made breakfast there everyday to save some money on food and it was fun and convenient. The best part for me was being a 2 minute drive from Long Bay Beach, my favorite beach on the islands! It is actually the best beach I have ever been to and I travel a lot. Warm shallow crystal clear water with conch shells everywhere and no one else was ever on it but us! So if you go during the low season like we did you might also get this and many other beaches to yourself.
Overall fantastic experience! These condos are very quite and relaxing, a great place for a vacation. I should mention though that these are condo and villa vacation rentals not hotels. So you don't get the daily room service although they do turn down and have a cleaning lady every other week and can hire a maid when asked. I personally liked the condo setting much better with the space, kitchen and washer and dryer but if you like the hotel room scene you might want something else. There is no beach or restaurant right on the property either but that did not bother us at all and like I said there is a gorgeous beach 2 minutes away and a pond with flamingos to look at and plenty of restaurants close by. Also, since electricity is very expensive on the islands of TCI they do charge $10 a day for electricity if you go over a certain voltage amount, which if you are not from a warm climate and can't stand your home being 80 degrees you will probably go over it like we did because of the A/C. Plan to have $10 a day extra in case you do go over on it. Even if you do though it is still a great deal especially with the cheap car rental! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great deal in Turks and Caicos and who wants a quite relaxing stress free vacation:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carib Club is an apartment complex by East Leeward Highway in Turks and Caicos. It is located directly on the Flamingo Lake overlooking the beautiful 3rd and 4th holes of the Provo Golf Course. The lake is a sanctuary for many species of ducks and other birds in addition to the famous flamingos and is a veritable bird watcher's paradise. These air-conditioned apartments are fully equipped with a cable TV and Wi-fi internet access. They have a queen bedroom, sofa bed, private bathroom, plus seating and dining areas. The downstairs units include a full kitchen, while top floor apartments have a kitchenette. Guests staying at Carib Club can explore the restaurant options available less than 5 km from the complex, or use the equipped accommodation to cook their own meals. Around the corner literally a minute drive or 15 minute walk away is the Stubbs Cove end of Long Bay Beach. It is the perfectly secluded picnic beach, offering from tranquility to kite-boarding lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Carib Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carib Club Hotel Providenciales
- Carib Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales