The Carib Club Condos was perfect for us. We wanted to experience the island on our own, so we rented a car and travelled around to all the amazing beaches. We stayed for 7 nights and extended an additional 2, due to flight cancellations (stranded in paradise). Although the condo is not located on the beach you are only a 2 minute drive (or 15 min walk) to Long Bay Beach and only a 5 minute drive to the beaches at Grace Bay, and our favorite beach was Sunset in Leeward. Who needs a pool when you have all these amazing beaches? The condo has a full kitchen so we were able to pick up groceries at IGA and cook some of our own meals. We were upgraded to a one bedroom which was decorated very nicely...simple but beautiful. The bed was very comfortable...great sleep. The suite was very clean and Carlisa was available if we needed anything. All the rooms overlook the Provo Golf Course, so even though you don't have the beach to look at you have a great view, lots of birds and it's nice and quiet. Lots of stars at night. Carlisa was very helpful at our check in and was able to give us directions and recommendations to "must see" places. A big thank you goes out to Beryn the manager, who was able to put us up for a couple of extra nights at a great price when our flight was cancelled. Highly...highly...highly recommend. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carib Club is an apartment complex by East Leeward Highway in Turks and Caicos. It is located directly on the Flamingo Lake overlooking the beautiful 3rd and 4th holes of the Provo Golf Course. The lake is a sanctuary for many species of ducks and other birds in addition to the famous flamingos and is a veritable bird watcher's paradise. These air-conditioned apartments are fully equipped with a cable TV and Wi-fi internet access. They have a queen bedroom, sofa bed, private bathroom, plus seating and dining areas. The downstairs units include a full kitchen, while top floor apartments have a kitchenette. Guests staying at Carib Club can explore the restaurant options available less than 5 km from the complex, or use the equipped accommodation to cook their own meals. Around the corner literally a minute drive or 15 minute walk away is the Stubbs Cove end of Long Bay Beach. It is the perfectly secluded picnic beach, offering from tranquility to kite-boarding lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carib Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carib Club Hotel Providenciales
- Carib Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales