“Great entertainment”
Review of Havana Club - CLOSED

Havana Club
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We went to the Havana Club the night we arrived in Turks. This was our second visit here and my husband mentioned to the Concierge that we would like to find something to do one evening. She recommended the show at the Havana Club (Windsong Resort) and we thought we would give it a try. The room is warm and inviting, with an old fashioned night club vibe. While waiting for the show to begin, we enjoyed drinks. The show consisted of a magician and a comedian. The magic was excellent and the magician engaged the crowd (surprisingly small-the room was only half . The comedian who followed launched into a very funny professional routine . This is definitely a wonderful diversion in Turks,

3  Thank PathGirlBoston

Reviewed 10 June 2011

Wonderful shows, great comedians, magicians, musicians, etc. The atmosphere is superbe and the staff couldn't be any friendlier. It's my 4th visit at the Havana Club and our family always have a great time. We are thrilled that we can now have family nights out. We highly recommend that you visit the Havana Club Turks and Caicos at the Windsong Resort;.

Reviewed 27 May 2011

I caught a local R&B band playing at the Havana Club on Wednesday night - look out! These guys were UNBELIEVABLE!!! All local guys (two sets of two brothers), but these guys could easily be gigging in Vegas or New York. They brought the funk hard. Killer arrangements, non-stop music, and solid players. Plus, all four of them sing too! If you like to dance or just want to hear some great music, do not miss these guys! They've only been playing together a few weeks, but it sounds like they've been rehearsing for years. If you're in Providenciales on a Wednesday, do yourself a favor and catch their show. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 May 2011

My wife and I spent a few days at the Windsong Resort. During our stay we were lucky enough to get a chance to see the show at the Havana Club. No apparently this is something new, but let me tell you this, there's nothing in the world that beats live entertainment. We've never had more fun at a resort in our lives. Not only were the entertainers fantastic, but the crowd was perfect. There was magic, comedy and laughs all night. The audience was a nice mix of hotel guests, locals and even some guests from other resorts (I guess they must have heard how good this is). All in all, this was one of the highlights of our trip. If you're in the area, DON'T MISS THIS!

Reviewed 3 May 2011

I recently visited the Havana Club at the Windsong Resort and was entertained by a magic and comedy show. The performances were of excellent quality and the room was decorated in an old Havana style, which was quite warm and welcoming. I will defiantly be back and recommend the Havana club to anyone looking for a good laugh and an entertaining evening.