The room was a great size. The balcony was a nice touch too. The kitchen is a REAL fully stocked kitchen. The restaurant has decent food at a budget price. It's relatively close to all the big resorts. The beach is nice and clean.
There were a few complaints. The people at the front desk aren't really good with advice or setting things up for you. You really have to do everything yourself. The "dive shop" is weak. They don't have much snorkel gear or sizes. It was easier to just book snorkel trips through the companies themselves.
Overall, I think most people would be happy here given the quality of the resort for the price. However, there are better resorts out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Club West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club West Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel West
- Ocean Club West Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club West Turks And Caicos/Providenciales