“The Best Hidden Gem on Caicos”
Review of Caicos Bakery

Caicos Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Caicos Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

After a few days in Turks and Caicos, I was craving some pastries for breakfast, which I'm accustomed to. A few people we met told us about Caicos Bakery and boy were they on point! The croissants were arguably the best I have ever tasted, the raspberry donut was light and amazing and my favorite was the apple danish. Lightly sweetened and like biting into a peace of heaven! The service is outstanding. My family and I tried about 5 other items and everything was excellent! This place can easy be called "Can't Miss Bakery!"

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Even though we had daily breakfast provided at our hotel, we made a point to stop here one morning and are glad we did. Loved my almond croissant.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great Parisienne pastries made with lots of butter and love.

We chose our resort to be able to walk to places like the bakery and definitely it did not disappoint! Light flaky croissants- (we tried chocolate and ham with cheese), blueberry and apple Danishes, yummy custard or raspberry filled beignets, baguettes and unbelievable quiches.

Definitely average Provo pricing but well worth the indulgence. We visited several times to stock up for breakfast and treats.

Only opened 7:30-3:30 with best selection before 12.
Bon appetit!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went to get some pastries for our family (chocolate ganosh filled eclairs!) and discovered this island secret...the best salted caramels we have ever tasted! We went back two days later for more caramels and breads. And as I write this review, my hubby is on his way there for some savory pastries for breakfast and even more caramels to take home to friends and family! Great all around!

2  Thank baebae36
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lovely bakery. We walked over in the mornings from the Seven Stars to pick up bread and goodies. Another reason we had such a lovely stay!