“Croissants & Coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caicos Bakery

Caicos Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Caicos Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Takeout
SC
“Croissants & Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The mini chocolate croissants were excellent and so was the coffee. I went there 2 morning back to back, would have gone a 3rd but they were closed on Sunday.

Visited July 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The Sweetest part of your day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Tatyana, the lovely French lady who runs the bakery is beautiful and has the sweetest charm. I discovered their Almond Croissants for my husband and he was in heaven. We were then on a daily run for breakfast of croissants, quiche (awesome), beignets, and coffee.

If you go to Provo and do not visit the Bakery you will miss an awesome experience.

Bonjour Tatyana! We can't wait to see you again!

Visited June 2014
“The Best Hidden Gem on Caicos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

After a few days in Turks and Caicos, I was craving some pastries for breakfast, which I'm accustomed to. A few people we met told us about Caicos Bakery and boy were they on point! The croissants were arguably the best I have ever tasted, the raspberry donut was light and amazing and my favorite was the apple danish. Lightly sweetened and like biting into a peace of heaven! The service is outstanding. My family and I tried about 5 other items and everything was excellent! This place can easy be called "Can't Miss Bakery!"

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Even though we had daily breakfast provided at our hotel, we made a point to stop here one morning and are glad we did. Loved my almond croissant.

Visited June 2014
Toronto
“Paris in the middle of Paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great Parisienne pastries made with lots of butter and love.

We chose our resort to be able to walk to places like the bakery and definitely it did not disappoint! Light flaky croissants- (we tried chocolate and ham with cheese), blueberry and apple Danishes, yummy custard or raspberry filled beignets, baguettes and unbelievable quiches.

Definitely average Provo pricing but well worth the indulgence. We visited several times to stock up for breakfast and treats.

Only opened 7:30-3:30 with best selection before 12.
Bon appetit!