“They know what they're doing and do what ever it takes to find the fish.”

Panoply Sport Fishing & Luxury Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you’re looking for a great crew to experience the best of fishing, snorkelling, cruising and island hopping with here in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, then you’ve come to the right place! We are a family owned and operated sport fishing and charter company and have called the Turks and Caicos Islands our home since 1981. If you are wondering what there is to do in Turks and Caicos while you're on holiday, look no further, we offer a variety of deep sea fishing, bottom fishing and custom cruises to suit even the most discerning guests. Our approach is professional yet personable, and we strive to provide excellent service in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Whether you are joining us to big game fish aboard our flagship vessel Panoply or for bottom fishing, snorkelling at the reef or island hopping from beach to beach aboard Due West, our team is here to ensure you have a fun filled day on the water with us.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Thanks for a memorable trip. Flex and Savion took a few of us out for a great trip a couple days before I tied the knot. The lines were in the water swiftly. We finally hit a nice area of birds and we hooked into a nice yellowfin. It was a great battle and my first tuna. 70lbs plus we figured. It bottomed out their 50lbs scale and definitely had some more meat to it. I posted the pic on here. I'm not a small guy (270lbs for perspective).

We had one other fish on, likely a wahoo, but it got off. Any true fisherman knows there's good days and some bad. If you don't catch something on this boat it's simply by chance, it's not team Panoply's fault. They know the water in Turks and Caicos and how to fish it right.

Bay Bistro cooked up a great spread of tuna dishes that fed the majority of our wedding party, 25 people.

When I visit for my future wedding anniversaries, I'll be sure to visit again. Thanks!

1  Thank Jmac9538
Delphine27, Manager at Panoply Sport Fishing & Luxury Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thanks so much for the great review Jeff!

It was a pleasure meeting you and the crew thoroughly enjoyed the day with you and your friends. Well done bringing in that big tuna, we know it was a battle! We hope the big day was a success and offer our congratulations to you and your new wife. Looking forward to having you back next time you are in Provo!

All the best,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Flex and Sebian ran a great operation out on the water, but unfortunately the fish weren't biting. Not a single nibble. I don't blame the guys though - I've been fishing enough to know that happens sometimes and it's the risk you run when you book a 4 hour fishing trip. We still had fun riding through the beautiful water, with the sun shining, flying fish nearly smacking into our boat, and cleaning the fridge out of beer and wine. It's a great time out on the Panoply, just know run the risk of not catching anything. In that case - just drink more!

1  Thank pedemaio

Thanks for the great review Peter!

We really enjoyed having your group on board! We appreciate the kind review and your understanding that sometimes slow days do happen, although not too often. We are glad you enjoyed your day and that the crew were able to create a memorable experience despite a lack of action from the fish.

We look forward to having you back on board on your return visit to Provo!

Tight Lines,

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Captain Flex and first mate Sabian are awesome. Very sociable and they want to catch fish. We were lucky enough to catch 3 Wahoo. The boat is beautiful and very comfortable. An excellent day on the water and fresh wahoo for lunch. Fishing with Panoply is A must do when in Turks and you shouldn't do it with anyone else other than Panoply.

1  Thank Dave M

Dave,

Thanks for a fantastic review and yet another great fishing day with you and your friends! We look forward to your trip with us every year and can't wait to have you back again for the next one. We appreciate your continued support and are very grateful to have fantastic guests like you come back to us time and time again - we must be doing something right :)

All the best!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We took a half day trip with Panoply on July 25th. There were 4 adults and 5 teenage boys within our group.
I must say, I did a nice bit of research before the trip and we all left a little disappointed. I know it isn't the fault of the captain or the company, but we pretty much drove around for 4 hours trying to find the fish. Not a single bite, nothing.
The crew was excellent, Kit and Flex made sure we had what we needed (though there was no champagne and they ran out of beer). We did not see much of Trish,
I think the next time I will book a fishing excursion where we are pretty much guaranteed to catch something, maybe out in the reef area where their are groupers that bite like crazy. It's really a toss up of whether you want the thrill of catching the big one or the fun of catching a bunch. With the kids in the group they would have much preferred to catch something - I really felt bad for them and it turned into a really expensive boat ride for us. Maybe the crew should have looked at their clientele and suggested something different - we did the same thing in Florida last year and the captain changed his plans and took us into a different area where we were guaranteed to catch something.
All in all I realize you don't catch something each time you go out but we could have found a much better way to spend $1500 than going for a boat ride.

2  Thank truehabsfan
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Today my wife and father-in-law went deep sea fishing Captain Trish & 1st mate Flex . The crew worked their tails off catching four yellow fin tuna up to 65 pounds and topped it off by hooking up with a 125 pound marlin.
They continually were asking us if we needed anything from the galley, bringing us cold water and beer to help cool us down from the hard fought battles with the fish. Everything 5 star. If you are wanting a great experience go fishing on Panoply Sport Fishing.
Thank You Trish & Flex, you made this a great fishing experience, Mike, Jennifer & Bob

2  Thank Mike H