“Total disappointment”

Ranked #22 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay
north greenbush
“Total disappointment”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We had heard the the Seven Stars offered a beach seafood and BBQ buffet on the beach with a bonfire. It sounded great so I called to make reservations. It was $60 per person which I found to be a tad high but expected for the island and not totally unreasonable for a buffet. Just so you are aware, they charge you extra for soda. I can understand mixed drinks or wine but per soda is ridiculous. They also charge you a $20 service charge. We thought that was the gratuity but they said it was "for use of the resort". So the bill ended up being $160 not including tip. The food was awful. Everything was dry. The bread, the rice, the chicken, all the desserts. Even the cheesecake was dry. People at the tables around us were all complaint and talking to one another about their annoyance with the food quality. It was nice to be on the beach and eat with your feet in the sand. The bonfire was nice. I enjoyed the musician. The staff was friendly and accommodating but none of that made up for the horrible quality of the food. Sadly, this was the worse meal on the trip and the most expensive.

Visited March 2014

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Food vs. Cost”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The place has one of the best outdoor seating area you will ever see with beautiful views, but the food was not that great and the cost is twice as high as others.

Visited March 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Way overpriced”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I walked down the beach to the Seven Stars Deck for lunch. The ambience was amazing but the food was WAY overpriced. We came up with a saying - You need gold bars to eat at Seven Stars. Everything in Turks and Caicos is somewhat overpriced but they take it to another level. For example, every other restaurant we ate at in T & C sold a can of Diet Coke for $2.50-$3. At Seven Stars the same Diet Coke was $4. Our food was mediocre at best. My wife had a chicken club that tasted like it was shipped from Dairy Queen. My tuna wrap was okay but not worth the price. There are many better places to eat with better food and cheaper prices.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Azurathedog
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We are here when we first arrived and I was pleasantly supra used. The food was pretty good and filling too. I had the chicken club with a salad. The smoothies are delicious too.

Manassas, Virginia
“Oh the Ambiance!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The deck at Seven Stars is the idylic setting you imagine when you want a memory-making dinner.
I took both of my friends there for their first didning experience after they arrived in provo.
We were seated right near the beach overlooking their amazing Sunday night BBQ and buffet on the beach. With the sun setting, the bonfire going and a live band, it was such a special dinner.
The food is really good and we ordered the Conch fritters first of course!
The Resort itself is gorgeous and you just relax the minute you arrive in such a beautiful setting. This will be a go to place every time we visit.

Visited February 2014