“Lovely view”

Ranked #22 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay
Chicago, Illinois
“Lovely view”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The view is amazing! The food -- not so much. Over $25 for Red Snapper tails --most restaurants through the tails. This place keeps them and charges $25!
Staff was friendly. Enjoyed the live music.

1 Thank trekglobe

Sofia, Bulgaria
“thingking Twice? no no no....”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

well i got the best fish taco for the cost of $10 in the island, ( knowing the island is very pricey ..) simply and just right for a quick bite after a long walk from our hotel Caribbean Paradise Inn.. hubby got the snapper which is less expensive than in Gracebay Club.. we spend $54 with two drinks for a very opulent lunch..we will come back on summer with SevenStars Resort this time. I definitely recommend you must try.

• Visited March 2014
Providenciales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value, nice food!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The menu is splendidly simple, though, with three to four dishes each under Starters, Salad, Main and Burgers. I had Antipasto for starter and mixed greens salad and I must say the ingredients were freshly prepared! Their steak is done to perfection but the fries was a little burnt at the edges literally everything else was perfect! I ended my meal with a perfect strawberry cheesecake topped with a fresh strawberry slice!

Ruth and Wilson, our servers, were friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The Deck is both clean and tidy despite having mosquitoes.

I strongly recommend The Deck at Seven Stars when you visit Turks and Caicos!

1 Thank christine e
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“HIGH QUALITY FOOD WITH REASONABLE PRICEs”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The Deck at Seven Star Resort is located in a wide outdoor area with a view of one of the best and famous beaches in the world (Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales). You will not get bored due to its live music and friendly servers.
It was a lovely evening and we started with their famous Tiger Shrimp (panko crusted crispy tiger shrimp with a coconut chili dipping sauce) and Antipasto (with serrano ham, olives, marinated vegetables and manchego cheese). My Tiger Shrimps were truly remarkable and perfectly cooked. The flavor of the marinated vegetables balanced the richness of the Serrano ham very well. We also tried their Tuna with Caesar Salad (crisp romaine hearts with aged parmesan, streaky bacon and olive oil croutons) and Chicken with Mixed Greens (balsamic dressing, english cucumber and tomato). The plating was far better than what my camera could take, and the bright colors of the ingredients made it a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach. Our Tuna and Chicken were perfectly grilled. The servings were big and prices were really reasonable. We had Grilled Skirt Steaks (with lightly wilted baby spinach with salad and fries) for our main course. The steak was simply delicious.
And what an EXPERIENCE!!! with an excellent service, high quality food with reasonable price, who will not enjoy it?. We will definitely comeback and dine-in this upcoming week-end.

2 Thank Sweet C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The food at The Deck really is disappointing. We expected it to be good, however it sure wasn't. My burger was burnt more than I was from being sunburnt. I ordered my burger medium, and it came out unbelievably well done. I also ordered lettuce and tomato, and there was none. The fries were also seasoned awfully.

The service was sub par, and long waits are guaranteed. The manager is always stressed out and isn't very friendly.

The only good thing about The Deck is the location. The drinks are good too and so is the bar scene. Other than that, nothing is good. Zilch. Nada.

I will not be returning to this overpriced and overhyped restaurant where the food is lousy and wait time exceeds an hour for food.

• Visited December 2013