“Best ice cream in Provo!”
Review of The Patty Place

The Patty Place
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Providenciales
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located on Grace Bay Road, across from the beach access by Seven Stars, makes The Patty Place a perfect location to grab a quick savory inexpensive snack while on the strip.Our Jamaican patties much like empanadas but are baked not fried and have a variety of fillings. We offer outdoor seating and an Irie vibe, and no Provo trip is complete without a taste of our delicious Devon House Ice Cream, featuring over 18 tropical flavours such as Rum & Raisin, guava , mango and Devon Stout (ice cream made from beer)
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I will start with the patties...delicious! Get the beef and cheese flavor and don't eat too fast because you'll burn your mouth!

Being pregnant, I was craving ice cream and tried 4 different places. The Devon House Jamaican ice cream at Patty's Place was by far the best tasting and also the cheapest. The kiddie cone is under $3 and more than enough to satisfy!

Mostly locals come to this place so I know it's legit! They also just opened up a location in Blue Hills.

1  Thank Reese797

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Jamaican ice-cream is really to-die for. Loads of flavors to choose from, and always a good variety. The patties are always steaming hot - and just the right amount of spiciness - just the way I like it

1  Thank Val_In_Turks
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very good patty, just enough spice. Lots of choices (beef, chicken). They also offer value meals. The ice-cream is a must try. I had the soursop which was very good. Good sized portions.

1  Thank Ram0na_M
Reviewed 5 April 2014

A little shop on the strip in Grace Bay; blink and you'll miss it.

Nice locally made ice creams. Butter Pecan rocks!

Several flavours; drop in if you have a hankering!

1  Thank RayToronto70
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We dropped in a couple of times for ice cream. They have good ice cream and some fun flavors not found elsewhere. We liked the ice cream so much after the first visit we returned but the staff was a turn off. Of the 2 there, the cashier just stared at us and never said a word other than the amount owed (almost $20 for 3-double scoops in a cup). The server eeked out a small smile but seemed annoyed by us wanting something. On our second visit it was about 30 minutes before closing and we really got the feeling we interrupted their attempt to close early. We did not try their patties but they were reasonably priced it looking for a snack other than ice cream. I might care one of the other ice cream places if we go to Provo again just to see if the staff is more welcoming and ice cream as good.

ThePattyPlace, Owner at The Patty Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you liked our ice cream, but I sincerely apologize for the poor customer service. I have spoken to them strongly on the matter.

If you return to Provo, please allow us to make it up to you. Simply send me an e-mail with the date you will be arriving to thepattyplace@gmail.com , and I will leave a voucher at The Patty Place for you to pick use any time during your stay.

Sunny Regards,