My husband and I visited the Alexandra Resort in May of 2012. We had a great time, the hotel was clean, fun but quiet. Granted we went in the low season. I got a massage and it was great.
The food at the restaurant was decent, but in Providenciales you can find any kind of food you want it might just be a taxi ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales