3 star hotel on 5 star beach
Posted Jul 20, 2014
Pros: The beach is amazing. Clear blue water that extends out more than other beach fronts.
Cons: CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE! This place could be great if it would replace workers that lack desire and motivation.
Location: Utilize sister hotels. Eat at Bugaloo's, Coco Bistro, Caicos Dream Tours, Danny Bouys, Le Bouchon,Thursday "Fish Fry", The Patty Place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Alexandra Resort offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining with the option to book all-inclusive reservations. Guests can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. Alexandra Resort provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, bicycles, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales