It's important to say that we did not start off at the Alexandra. We started our vacation at Northwest Point Resort on the other side of the island. Long story short, there were wild dogs on the beach, although secluded the beach is not well kept, and then we got robbed. With no help from the managment, we decided to get the heck out of there.
Around midnight, we called the Alexandra Resort. The offered to pick us up and even gave us a break on our room rate. Then, the manager waited up for us to personally greet us and the chefs stayed late to make us dinner. Our room was great, the beach was beautiful, the service was the best we've ever had, and the food is amazing.
Although our vacation started off difficult, we loved the Alexandra and are planning on going back this winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Grace Bay Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, The Alexandra offers the dream vacation of a lifetime; spacious accommodations, warm friendly service, and amazing oceanfront dining. Guest can also take our complimentary dining shuttle to our two on-island sister resorts to enjoy their restaurants facilities. The Alexandra provides a delightful Caribbean atmosphere, fantastic ocean views, powder white sand, and activities and amenities including complimentary non motorized water sports, tennis courts, free use of pedal bikes, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies and TravelUp so you can book your Alexandra Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Resort Providenciales
- Alexandra Hotel Providenciales
- Alexandra Resort Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Turks Caicos
- Alexandra Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales