“Homemade-style Local Food”

Three Queens Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 146 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Went to this restaurant for lunch today with my fiancée as it is near our resort at Northwest Point. We were the only ones eating in, but we saw a few locals come by for takeout. The cook came out to provide us with the menu of the day - choice of grouper, ribs and chicken. We both had the grouper with all the fixings (rice, coleslaw, plantains, mac & cheese). With water and beer, our total came to $40, which is very reasonable for the large portions and the personalized service. The view of the water from the deck is also an added bonus. If you're looking for local food, we'd recommend this place in Blue Hills.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Went here for lunch before our flight home wish we would have found it sooner. Great food very friendly literally ON THE BEACH and very well priced for the island.

5  Thank Jack N
Reviewed 23 April 2013

My kids (teenagers ) and I spent an amazing 6 nights in Providenciales and ate at some of the more popular local restaurants. However on our last day in "Provo" ate at "Three Queens" and the food was just delicious! The food portions generous, food was fresh and full of island flavors. Will I visit Three Queens on my next trip to Providenciales? Absolutely!

6  Thank DeeG2013
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Eating "local" is the way to go in Provo, as far as I'm concerned, and Three Queens might just be the best of the local spots, food wise! We enjoyed a delicious lunch of grouper, peas and rice and plantains, all while gazing out on an impossibly turquoise green sea. The dedicated owner oversaw our needs and while the food comes out of the kitchen slowly, this is a place to savor the company and the local flavor. For us, it is a relief to get off the tourist grid for a while. The atmosphere is pretty bare bones, but who needs decoration in an island setting like this?

This gets my "best Bet" for a local place whose delicious food comes from the heart!

7  Thank Dianne V
Reviewed 10 February 2013

My husband & I just returned from a a 10 day vacation to TCI in an effort to escape our Canadian winter. We wanted to find a less commercialized restaurant with some local flavor. Driiving 15 minutes past Da Conch Shack, we found The Three Queens. Here, we were treated to the best local cuisine & had the pleasure of meeting some of the friendliest locals in Provo.
The food was so amazing that we went back 4 times! You know the food is good when the locals flood in to eat, & have a cool one, or just order take-out from a selection of Ms. Martha's home-made famous dishes. They specialize in fresh fish - cracked conch, lobster, & grouper. The ribs & chicken are addictive. My husband had the stew beef which was delicious. The locals flood in for Ms. Martha's Ocra Soup on Fridays. The conch salad couldn't get any fresher, and is melt-in-your-mouth.
The Three Queens is the oldest restaurant & Bar In Provo. They offer a full range of drinks at great prices. Dick Bean is the owner. We became great friends & were treated like family by Dick & all the staff. He reminds me of that gentle giant in 'The Green Mile'.
A visit to Provo is not complete without a visit to the Three Queens. Tell them Tennessee & Sue sent you.

4  Thank lasechic