My wife and I with our two teenage boys spent the week at Beaches Resort, Turks and Cacaos. New Jersey schools were closed for most of this week; so many families were from the North East. The resort was 90% occupied this week, but we rarely had to wait for meals or drinks and it never seemed crowded. There was always pently of towels available at the pools and beach. This is our 3rd visit and we had a wonderful time.
We stayed in the Italian village’s Family Suite with Separate Kids room. This suite has two rooms and a bathroom. The front room has bunk beds and the second room has a king bed. We did not spend a lot of time in the room, so this was big enough for us.
Sept thru November is the storm season so we did not expect flat calm seas. We had sunny warm days, but high winds with strong current (even by North East Atlantic standards) and 1 -3 foot waves. The beach water sports were closed most mornings but would open after lunch for sailing and snorkeling.
The Italian village pool is beautiful and mostly filled with kids ranging from 1 to 8. Almost all the chairs were taken (had stuff on chair) by 8:30AM. We headed for the beach or Arizona’s pool which had older kids and plenty of open chairs.
We had very good meals and even my picky son found food he liked at every resturant. Kimonos is fun but need reservations and it books quickly towards the end of the week, so make your arrangements on the first day. We hit the Sushi bar before dinner a couple of nights and had a great time.
I felt very comfortable letting the boys wonder the facility on their own and look for new friends. The boundaries of the resort are clearly marked and security keeps a watch eye that only guests were on property.
There are third party water sports available on the beach. The local “salesmen” would ask if we were interested in power sailing or a boat ride. They were very friendly, polite and not pushy at all. The resort offers the Kitty Kat cameraman boat ride. This was nice, but nothing special.
You can purchase WiFI for $42 per week. The service was slow and I had to sit on the porch to get a connection. I used it to check work emails.
Note for divers, you need to take an orientation class (about 20 minutes) before diving. If you can, get to the dive shop on the first day and take the class (starts at 3PM). This will allow you to dive the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales