Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)
View Hotel
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)
Sibonne Beach Hotel(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
West Bay Club(Providenciales)
Point Grace(Providenciales)
11,138 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaubutler servicesesame streetjerk shackbobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsterdeparture loungetrundle bediguana poolcharacter breakfastkids camp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I spent about 4 days there (my family was there for a week, and I met up with them half way through). This place is truly magical, specially for little kids. But I still loved it (I'm 22). Maybe because I am a kid at heart! They have so many themed activities and games, and amazing beach parties!! There are so many pools and restaurants/bars to choose from.. and they also have a surf simulator (SO cool)!! I don't think I went to the beach even once.. haha. Great place for families :) Totally worth the price!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Amisha A
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Wow! It's great to read that even with you not visiting our gorgeous white sandy beach you were still able to have an amazing vacation at Beaches Turks & Caicos. We're so thrilled that you enjoyed all of the fun, exciting activities we have to offer. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon to create more wonderful memories.

Happy Travels!

Cassie C.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

We spent a week at Turks & Caicos in August, 2012. We have a six-year old daughter and the trip was a birthday present for her. As many on this forum, I booked my trip with Mike McHugh at Dream Makers Vacation Services. I would highly recommend him. He knows the place in and out, very reputable, responds promptly to all inquiries, and provides valuable service for no extra cost. You just can’t beat that.

We stayed at the French Village and got upgraded to a bigger room on the first floor. The room was clean and had plenty of space for a small family. However, if you expect five star accommodations, you’ll be disappointed. But since you spent most of the time outside anyway, it’s really not a problem at all.

The resort itself is beautifully maintained and landscaped, and the staff is mostly very courteous and pleasant. The beach is great, although it does tend to get crowded early afternoon even though it was off-season.

The place is incredible for kids of all ages. The Pirate Island Waterpark, fun activities all day around, Sesame street shows and the Sesame street parade are some of the highlights. My daughter loved making cookies with the Cookie Monster and dancing with Zoe.

I thought the food was excellent. There are so many choices, that unless you’re a food connoisseur, you’ll have your palates satisfied. Mario’s, Schooner’s and Kimono were all great.

Another highlight was diving. If you’re a diver, Beaches gives you a great deal. Your dives and equipment rentals are included in the price. You pay nothing extra. The diving staff was excellent and the dives were awesome.

My main disappointment was the Kids Camp. Many counselors (but not all) were grumpy and indifferent, and looked like they didn’t enjoy being around kids. On the first day, when we dropped our daughter off, the kids were supposed to go to the water park. Before leaving for dinner, we saw our daughter sitting in the kiddie pool /jacuzzi along with 4-5 other kids of her age. The counselors barely paid any attention to them. You could see how bored the kids were. On the way back, we stopped by and they were just getting out of the water! That’s all the trip to the water park amounted to.

There were other minor issues – the check-in / check-out process takes way too long, towel huts at the beach run out of towels quite often, air hockey table in the game room was broken and didn’t get fixed during our stay there, and for whatever reason we were charged for the bottle of wine at Mario’s even though all drinks were supposed to be included.

All in all, we all had a great vacation and would probably go there again in the near future. I’d give it four out five stars.

4  Thank Oleg_B72
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Turks and Caicos was the third property under the wonderful Sandals family I've stayed, and I thought it couldn't get any better! I never thought I'd be able to say I found a resort that topped Beaches Negril or Boscobel, I did! It is the best of the best! The ENTIRE property is totally beautiful and immaculate. The room was pretty and very comfy! The restaurants and the food was the best ever! The staff was helpful, friendly and engaging! The beach, OH MY GOODNESS, the best! I've told just about everyone I know about this wonderful place. It was my best caribbean vaca yet and we plan to go back next year!

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor of the French Village facing the pool. It was quiet, sunny, and very comfortable.
3  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 15 September 2012

This was our second trip (August 8 to 18, 2012) to Beaches Turks and Caicos. We also vacationed there last August 2011. We all had a wonderful time. Again, I booked our trip with Mike at Dream Makers Vacation Services and everything was absolutely perfect. It is really important to us to vacation in a place where our children are happy. My daughter is 11 and was able to be on her own around the resort. She met a lot of friends that she is still in touch with. She did many of the activities everyday with the tween club. The counselors were so great with her, she still talks about them. She wants to go back just to see them again! She hurt her ankle running and the resort nurse wrapped it for her. The tween counselors stayed with her the entire day. The front desk called the next day to see how she was doing. My son is 4 and stayed in Camp Sesame. His counselors remembered him from last year! There are so many fun activities, he loved spending time there. The daycare complex is so clean and beautiful. The counselors were so caring to all of the children there. My husband and I were able to have a lot of time to relax and enjoy the resort. My husband did the full diving course and went diving almost every day. We also went snorkeling both with the resort and right off the beach. Right off the beach we saw turtles and stingrays. It was so beautiful. All of the food was absolutely delicious, especially Le Petite Chateau. We loved our vacation at Beaches and we will definitely go back.

4  Thank Debbie032201
Reviewed 15 September 2012

All inclusive with loads for the kids (of all ages) to do, the water park, water sports, diving, great pools and a huge choice of eating venues.

1  Thank Caribbean C