Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)
View Hotel
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)
Sibonne Beach Hotel(Providenciales)
View Hotel
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)
View Hotel
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)
West Bay Club(Providenciales)
Point Grace(Providenciales)
11,218 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villageitalian poolle petit chateaubutler servicesesame streetjerk shackbobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsterdeparture loungetrundle bediguana poolcharacter breakfastkids camp
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We just returned from an 11 person stay at Beaches and we had a blast.

Pros of this resort

1. Great staff- Donna and Angel in the Carribbean Village Gift Shop absolutely made my vacation with their "special gift" that they gave me on my last day. This was a small gesture but it absolutely surprised me.

This alone guarantees us coming back to a Beaches/Sandals resort in the future.

2. Location- literally no more than 100 yards from beautiful turquoise water...our pictures look straight out of a magazine but it's REAL :)

3. Fun Activities- while I love the beach, I hate being sunburned so I mixed my days up chilling in the room, hanging out in the pool under shade, and wearing tons of sun screen. I was never bored even though we did very little with watersports.

There's always something to do here.

Cons

1. Food- I'd rate the food at the resort a 3 out of 5. It's not "bad" at all by any means but some of the dishes could've had more flavor. Very "cafeteria" style in the buffets but some of the smaller restaurants like Dinos, Cricketers, and Poolside stuff was interesting.

On the bright side, our first night they had a great party/BBQ by the beach and there was a TON of great food for everyone (Jerk Goat all the way to burgers/chicken nuggets for the kids. Very good/fresh selection at the BBQ)

2. Wait Times For Food- there was a few times I felt like I had to wait a very long time. Bobby D's felt VERY slow on all but one of my visits. Ice Cream shop was fast there but the food part took way too long.

Also, the pizza shop right by the pool always had a 30+ minute wait which I found amazing since it was the 2nd pizza place on property. Pizza took 20+ minutes across the board which seemed about 2x as long.

Overall

I'd definitely come back here. They're nice, good activities, organized, and very fair priced for what you get.

Room Tip: Carribbean Village has the best pool bars and pools so stay here...not the most fancy rooms but you're never there so it doesn't matter :)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Brad S
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

This was our first experience at a Beaches or Sandals property and we could not have been more thrilled! The resort is gorgeous, safe and very clean. It had everything we could have needed and more! The water park is huge! Not like other resort "water parks" that are nothing more than a slide and a small lazy river. This has truly earned the right to call itself a water park. All food was wonderful and there was plenty if choices. Service was impeccable from the concierge down to the Gardner who got my kids fresh water coconuts to drink! I can see why families return here year after year! By the second day we were planning our return trip for next year!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank NegrilJunkie
Cassie C, Sandals & Beaches Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks & Caicos. We strive to create wonderful and fun vacations for our guests. We're so glad to read that you had a perfect and amazing stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cassie C.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I took my whole family to Beaches Turks & Caicos which included my girlfriend, my oldest son, his wife and their 15 month old son, my other two single boys 23 & 19. With this wide range of ages & lifestyles all staying at one resort it's difficult to find a place that meets everyone's needs/expectations!!!!! The people, the beachfront house we stayed in and the resort were fantastic!!!!!! I would recommend this resort to anyone and I highly recommend staying in the Key West village with it's butler service for a completely pampered and relaxed vacation where all the details are taken care of for you!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I highly recommend staying in the Key West village with it's butler service for a completely pampered and relaxed vacation where all the details are taken care of for you!!!!!!!!
1  Thank Tim M

We're thrilled to read that your entire family had such an amazing stay at Beaches Turks & Caicos. We always want to ensure that our guests fully enjoy their vacation, which is why we offer so much for a wide age range. It was a pleasure having you all with us. Thank you for your review!

We can't wait to welcome you back in the near future for another dream vacation!

Cassie C.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We traveled here in April 2013 and stayed for 11 days. We have three year old twins and a five year old - so if you're taking young kids - plenty of tips in this review! The resort is amazing - the beautiful gardens, the attention to detail and the great bar staff! The integration of Sesame St characters really made it memorable for our kids.

ROOM: We stayed in the Italian Village, in a poolside room with the separate kids room - outstanding set up. Couldn't have had it any better - close to the pool, beach, Camp Sesame (and bar!). And having the kids in their own room meant we could relax in the evening with our cocktails. The room was also on the ground floor - a bonus with kids, and if you have a stroller. Although you spend a lot of time outside, having a good room to have down time in, is really worth it.

There is a kids wading pool in the Italian Village and the French Village but not in the other areas, so if you have young kids, I would recommend these. French Village is close to the water park, but further from the beach.

CAMP SESAME: We used Camp Sesame several times - the staff were great and could deal with three year old tantrums and upsets! There is a small pool within the camp all under the shade & a playground. A thing to note - although the website says Camp Sesame is 3 - 5 year old's which would indicate 'inclusive', our 5 year old was in a different age group (5 - 7 year old's) in a different location (the water park), which didn't include most of the Sesame St activities. However, he was able to attend if we were with him (e.g. Science Fair with Super Grover).

I would recommend the Character Breakfast - a great photo op and a chance to see all the characters, do it early in your stay.

DINING: for kids we found the buffet restaurants best - Mario's and Reflections. We eat pretty clean & green, and a lot of the kids menus were chicken nuggets, pizza, hamburgers etc so the buffets offer the best chance at fruit, vegetables and protein! The french cafe had the best afternoon tea pastries & coffee (we're short double espresso drinkers!), and we loved Schooners best for adult time. Forget your diet while you're here...

Handful of random tips....

Pack some basic beach toys - bucket & spade, unless you want to pay US $25 for a plastic bucket. You can buy pool inflatables for a reasonable price ($8 - $12) and we bought a kids snorkel for $12.

Plastic cups / bowls for kids - some of the restaurants open early, (5.30pm) but our kids are asleep in bed by 6.30pm, and after a long day in the sun, they could not handle a restaurant setting (and neither could we with three tired kids!) so often we loaded up with takeaway boxes from the lunch buffet (Mario's or Reflections restaurants) and then the kids ate an early dinner in our room.

Pack a large beach bag - there are wagons for hire from Camp Sesame ($10 a day), to cart kids around, which was useful at times, but definitely worth the suitcase space for a beach bag.

My five year old went on a snorkeling excursion which was great - the Scavenger Hunt (about $50 adults, $30 kids). We did the submarine trip - great, but too long and contained for active three year olds!

My husband did a couple of diving trips, which although is included in the price, if your certificate is older than six months you have to do a 'refresher' course for $80.

Shade cover & deck chairs are not allowed to be saved. People would put their book / shoes / towels the night before on their spot, but you are well within your right to remove it - hotel staff will back you up (although be sure that they're not just in the water!). With our kids getting up at 6am and hitting the beach by 9am we were always the first ones there with supposedly full shade huts!

In summary.... we weren't sure that the $15k we spent on the holiday was going to be worth it - we could have done Disney for half that, but the Sesame St characters provide something for the kids and the beach & endless cocktails something for us - we don't regret a single cent.

Room Tip: Italian Village, pool front. Great for kids - everything in good walking distance. Worth the money for the separate kids room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kiwi08
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was a fantastic trip for our family. With two teenagers we were able to have family time but also give them their space to enjoy their time solo. The ENTIRE Beaches staff are friendly and accommodating. The grounds are clean and so well manicured, and of course the BEACH is AMAZING. We ate at almost every restaurant and all serve great food. I recommend the Kitty Kathy snorkeling side trip - SO FUN! Heads up: the airport wait on the way home is hot, sweaty, brutal...but probably we were just sad to leave!

Room Tip: French village is great value...we were never in our room!
4  Thank teambosse4