This was our third trip back to this location. I can't say its one thing that keeps us coming back, it's everything. I meet the hotel manager last year and I have to say that when ever I saw him several times and he always made time to shoot the breeze with us, his name is Lucky and he runs a great resort.
We stayed in the Key west village this year and it was awesome. Barbara the village manager was out and talking to guests to make sure they were taken care of, Top Notch staff. The room was spacious and clean. My wife and kids loved this room, the day bed with a trundle took care of the kids and the other rooms made it like a home away from home for my wife and I. The new look and the infinity pools made it like paradise. Neptune's and the bay side restaurants are the newest and not one complaint. The food and view were great, epically the sushi for lunch.
We stayed in the Italian Village last year and again not one complaint. The room was clean and very accommodating to my two kids with the bunk beds and the Xbox(my son still talks about it) to keep them occupied at night. Let's talk the bar's in this village, Tadane and Andrew were alway smiling and keeping the guests happy and entertained. Mario's is where we ate breakfast every morning. The outside seating and the morning buffet was awesome! Great food, anything you could ask for they had. The pool was Awesome, centrally located which made it the biggest hit for a lot of guests.
Last year my kids were in separate camps. My daughter was 4 so she went to Sesame camp and she never wanted to leave. Maxine and Yovona took great care of her and made it fun.
This year they were both at Pirates Island. Several members of the staff remembered both my kids from the previous year. Yovona was at this camp this year and she is tops in my book, my daughter loves her and she took great care of her and all the kids. My daughter wanted to go down the slide (a lot) and Yovona alway took her. The best part was the kids were able to back in the evening to give the parents time to get an intimate dinner and a night walk on the beach. I can't say enough great things about the staff and this camp, don't change.
We had dinner a Sapodillas restaurant one night and the food was incredible! We had the coconut shrimp for the app and the Lobster tail for dinner both were great. I have to give our waiter Maurice kudos. He was on everything from the food to drinks. He was polite and professional from the start to finish.
The diving is my favorite thing to do on any Beaches or Sandals reports. The boats were set up for a lot of divers and took us to several great dive sites. I saw everything for reef sharks to big sea turtles. The Dive master lead the groups and in my opinion were professional and top notch, Chris, Leon, DK, Oats, Duggy, Lelandand Kedri. I've dove here there separate years and every time I go back I see the two great Boat Captains, Rick and Jacket. The folks who work the center were always helpful and pleasant, Jonny got me on the two tank dive where everyone on the boat got the Bonus treat. After the first dive Captain Rick call everyone to the front of the boat, a Pod of 30-40 Dolphins where playing I. Front of the boat and entertaining all of us.Who could ask for more. Jamie the dive manager was out greeting guests and keeping the dive sites changing. Thanks for the great diving.
Like I said up top, this was the best vacation we ever had. We already booked to go back for our forth time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales