We spent 5 nights at Beaches Turks & Caicos during the first week of December.
ROOM: We brought our two young children (1 & 3 yrs old) and both grandmothers. The 3 bedroom villa in the Key West Village was a perfect accommodation for our family. It was on the far side of the resort but we preferred the quiet atmosphere and close proximity to the beach.
PROPERTY/ACTIVITIES: The property is beautiful and well maintained. Our kids loved the waterpark and daily Sesame activities. We didn’t arrange for any additional Sesame activities like the breakfast or “tuck in.” I can’t speak to the benefit of those but we saw the characters plenty of times throughout the day so as not to feel like we missed out. There are so many pools it seemed like we discovered a new one each day. We’ve been to other resorts where you have to get to the beach early to claim a spot but we never felt like this at Beaches.
FOOD: I was hesitant about the quality of food at an all-inclusive but I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t terrific but there are plenty of good options, probably the best dinners were at Mario’s, Arizona’s, and Kimono's.
SERVICE: The staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful. So many people stopped to chat with us and even entertain the kids. Two servers at the Bayside restaurant, Rea and Susan, even played with our daughter so we could have a few minutes to enjoy our breakfast. I wish I could remember everyone’s name to properly thank them...Beverly was extremely helpful during our check-in process and Syndi was so pleasant during check-out. We worked with Susan of Susan Peavey Travel to plan our trip. Considering this was our first time and the resort seemed so large, I really appreciated her ability to guide our travel plans, room choice and location, etc...
The only negative I would mention is that wi-fi is not included. It was an additional $42 fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales