Went with my husband, 2 kids (9) & (5) and another family with their kids (10) & (8) and wow we couldn't have been any more pleased. We travel all over the world and stay at only the best but this was our first time going to an all inclusive so our expectations were moderately set. We had a two bedroom, butler villa in the Caribbean Village. While the rooms weren't the most updated in the resort, but nice and clean, it was a fabulous location. Everything was outside your door but not on top of you. It was fun and energized but peaceful and serene, very much unlike the Italian Village which was great to visit but a bit over crowded and loud. Our Butlers Keone & Tony were first class and made our trip that much more special. We didn't have to think or do anything, ahhhhh the whole idea of vacation right?? So many extra perks were provided to us by having Butlers but the best part is that they were like family to all of us!! Our children just adored them and so did we, absolutely one of the best amenities of our vacation! The food was really good, way better than I expected as I figured all inclusive food = bland food but this was not the case, I give it two thumbs up. So much to do for everyone, such beautiful resort and the staff was amazing. We are going back and cannot wait!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales