My family and I have traveled many times to the carribean and we've had many nice vacations. However, Beaches Turks & Caicos has been the best! We just got back from a 6 night stay and we can't stop raving over it. The beach and pools are awesome. The water slides were so much fun not just for my 15, 14 and 10 year old boys but for my husband and me too! The food was delicious especially the jerk station by the pool. It was so nice to walk right from the pool to the buffet and have a light snack or a full course lunch! Our favorite experience was at Reflections for breakfast and dinner, though, where we met two very special people who work there....Marie and Roger. They made our stay at Beaches that much better! It's always nice to have the employees acknowledge and do something nice for me and my husband but when they go even further and treat my children with love and respect, there's nothing better! The staff including concierge who answered our request to move to a better room, the housekeeping who always tidied up our messy room, the staff who stocked our refrigerator every day and brought us special treats, the bartenders who always made special drinks for my boys and the waitresses who always had a smile on their faces all helped to make our stay the most special we've ever had. We already booked for next year! And I don't want to forget to mention how delicious the brick oven pizza was by the pool....the margherita and meat lovers were our favorites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales