We just got back from a fantastic trip to Beaches for a destination wedding. The resort is huge and a week is really not long enough to enjoy all the restaurants and to see all the sites. All the restaurants we ate at we had great meals but I have to rave about the lunch at Arizona's. We ate lunch at Arizona's everyday as they served Jerk chicken & pork on the grill and also varieties of meats on the grill. We spent most of our time with our group at the Italian Village pool and the bartenders at the pool bar, Andrew & Leighton, took care of the wedding party all week. They went above and beyond with their service for everyone. I would also like to give a big thank you to the bride and groom's butler, Ellen, should took exceptional care of everyone all week from getting Cabana's and chairs, filling the coolers and bringing lunch everyday for the group. She also took care of getting a group booking at Kimino's for 30 people which is no easy task. I must say that the entire staff at Beaches was extremely courteous and personable and they could not do enough for you during our stay. The wedding staff put together a beautiful ceremony on the beach and followed it up with a great reception on the beach which lasted well into the night. It was a great week!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales