“Once u go to Beaches, Turks and Caicos there is no where else” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
New Jersey
“Once u go to Beaches, Turks and Caicos there is no where else”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have been here 5 times. It is hard to go anywhere else because it cannot be topped. Food is good no matter where u eat. I was dieting this time and wanted to watch what I ate and had no trouble finding healthy things to eat. We ate at Sappadillos for the first time and loved it. Anthony was our waiter and was very nice and efficient. It is fine dining so children are not allowed. We stayed at the Italian village this time and it was beautiful. We have stayed in the French Village and the Caribbean before. They are all wonderful places. It doesn't matter where we are, we were just "upgraded " this time. The Turks airport was a nightmare though. Trust me, it is worth paying that airline fee for special front of the line and room to wait in for the plane because u are at the airport for 3hours and it is packed like a can of sardines. We were lucky enough to get seats, but a lot of people had to stand.

1 Thank laurelspringer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,771)
  • Indonesian first
Powell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Where do I start? I guess I should start by saying if you have kids, GO HERE! If you don't, you may want to go to a more quiet resort :) The food is amazing-even the buffets had food that was appetizing and not bland buffet food. You have 19 restaurants that you can choose from and everyone that we ate at was fabulous-some are adults only restaurants which is nice for those wanting a quiet meal. We stayed in the family walkout room to the pool-the room was great with bunk beds and a trundle for the kids and an xbox and a sink in their room. Their is one shared bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The master bedroom has a nice daybed/couch and a wonderful oversized king bed and huge flat screen tv with lots of channels. The pictures of this room are a little misleading in that it doesn't walk right out to the pool but its a few hundred feet away so close enough in my book :) The maid service came every single morning as soon as we left the room-we never once came back to our room to find it not made up! This in my book was such a relief!
Now for the really great part-no matter what age your kids are, there are full days of activities for them! I traveled with twin 9 year old boys and a 6 mo old boy by myself as a single mom. The twins had an xbox lounge equipped with prob 50+ gaming stations, a waterpark staffed with lifeguards, bobby dees restaurant with kids food, ice cream and cotton candy all day long! For the 6 mo old, we enjoyed all of the sesame street meet and greets, shows, and parades! The pools are simply fabulous and they have baby pools, adult pools and the pool swim up bars served the kids quickly and with all kinds of concoctions just for them!
We did online check in prior to arriving and we were greeted with fresh towels, asked for a credit card and chaffeured to our room with our bags to follow less than 20 minutes later! Checkout was also a no brainer and then sent the bill the night before and close it out at 11 on day of checkout unless you have any issues. We took one tour on the Kitty Kat to iguana island and to snorkel-it was VERY nice and worth the money. But with so many things to do at the resort, quite honestly, there is no reason to leave!
Everyone at Beaches greets you with a smile and asks what they can help you with. There was not one person that I ran into that was unhelpful or not bending over backwards to make your experience top notch! And, the staff all truly love children! I booked a nanny at the resort to help with my infant and she was truly amazing. Her name was Kimone and she was like part of our family-I would recommend her to anyone in need of an extra set of hands while there or just looking for some relaxation time. The resort is so fabulous that I had no qualms about letting my 9 year olds walk around unattended and go to the xbox lounge or other areas without me-which is definitely NOT how I am normally :) That speaks volumes to how wonderful this resort is for families.
My only complaint was that the website indicates room service but there is no food room service. One night my kids were so exhausted that they were asleep by 8 and I wanted to order some food and couldn't and I couldn't leave the children in the room either so I went without dinner.
Now outside of the resort, the airport is TERRIBLE! We arrived at 12:20 to catch a 2:20 departure and we barely made the flight. The airlines (US AIR) messed up our ticket and we stood in line for an hour and a half (me plus 3 kids) until they could get it resolved. They are working on the airport but they need to add more representatives and have priority for families with small children like most other airports do.
I can say though that we will be back to Beaches Turks and Caicos as this is a first class, well run resort with the friendliest people I have ever met! My kids talk non stop about it!

Room Tip: there are so many different room types but we loved being on the ground floor in the pool walkout ro...
6 Thank Diane B
Freehold, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is our second time visiting Beaches Turks and Caicos and again this resort has exceeded our expectation! The staff here is so friendly and go above n beyond. These people need to be recognized
Monique- she is the hair lady at the pool. She remembered us from last year which was so nice. She always has a smile n says hello to us. She has fixed my braids numerous of times w no complaints.
The manager at Mario's also remembered us and came up to us to say hello. Made us feel so special having him come up to us.
The lady who runs the train is by far the sweetest. My 2 year old daughter was scared to get on, but she talked to her so calmly and my daughter loved her n changed her mind n had a blast. What a nice lady to take the time n talk to my little girl!
We leave Sunday and already we are sad it's ending. Beaches has become a second home to us and can't wait to come back again and again. Thank you to all the staff for making us happy.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank tara22380
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at Beaches last week May 4-10 with a huge group of 400 people. We thought the place was gorgeous, staff was very professional, kind, happy, courteous. The food was just ok. We are foodies and I would say the quality of a 99. The french restaurant Le Petite Chateau was the best. It's a great family place. Loaded with children. During our stay I was bitten repeatedly and went to the Nurse at the resort who gave me clariton and something topical to put on them. She told me they were sand fleas. They were so itchy I could barely stand it. I got them the first night there and had them all week. They were so bad my husband and I went right to the ER when we got home. I had at least 50 bites on my arms and legs. We were treated with an anti-itch prescription and sent home and told to contact our dr. the next day. Our dermatologist confirmed they were not sand flea bites but BED BUG BITES!!!! I tried calling customer service at Beaches and was put on hold for 10 minutes. I have to fumigate my whole house as my husband got a new bite while home. This trip has turned into a nightmare!

Room Tip: If you decide to go after my review...choose a room in the Key West or Carribbean village for ocean...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Kim L
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Hello Kim,

Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. We appreciate your feedback and for taking the time to notify us of your concerns. I have spoken directly with the management team and they assured me that proactive measures have been taken. We've had no other complaints on resort regarding bed bugs, nonetheless, we take these matters very seriously. I assure you that no other guests were moved into that room until after a full inspection and all necessary steps were taken to ensure our accommodations met our high standards. If you still have further concerns, please contact our Customer Care Team by email at customerservice@grp.sandals.com. We are sorry if this ordeal marred your otherwise happy experience with us and we hope that this message finds you well.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We just got back from a fantastic trip to Beaches for a destination wedding. The resort is huge and a week is really not long enough to enjoy all the restaurants and to see all the sites. All the restaurants we ate at we had great meals but I have to rave about the lunch at Arizona's. We ate lunch at Arizona's everyday as they served Jerk chicken & pork on the grill and also varieties of meats on the grill. We spent most of our time with our group at the Italian Village pool and the bartenders at the pool bar, Andrew & Leighton, took care of the wedding party all week. They went above and beyond with their service for everyone. I would also like to give a big thank you to the bride and groom's butler, Ellen, should took exceptional care of everyone all week from getting Cabana's and chairs, filling the coolers and bringing lunch everyday for the group. She also took care of getting a group booking at Kimino's for 30 people which is no easy task. I must say that the entire staff at Beaches was extremely courteous and personable and they could not do enough for you during our stay. The wedding staff put together a beautiful ceremony on the beach and followed it up with a great reception on the beach which lasted well into the night. It was a great week!!!

Philadelphia area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband, eighteen year old daughter and I just returned from our eight night vacation two weeks ago. We stayed in the Italian village in a suite facing the pool. All except one day we ate at Mario’s for breakfast where we enjoyed the great breakfast selections. My family all agrees that our personal favorite items were the chocolate croissants and freshly squeezed orange juice (can be found on a machine on the wall. must try). Besides just the food being great, the service there was excellent. Carolyn waited on us almost every day that we ate there, and she was extremely accommodating, pleasant, and friendly. Ulysses was also very accommodating and made a special trip to the kitchen to get extra pineapple for my husband. My husband enjoyed the cappuccinos from the café in the French village the best.

For lunch we went to Dino’s for pizza. It was a thirty minute wait, but well worth the freshly baked brick-oven style pizza. Cricketer’s had good burgers and fries, and a toffee bread pudding dessert. Bayside also had a good lunch buffet with a variety of options. For drinks by the pool, I recommend the Mudslide, Hummingbird, and Dirty Banana they were all very refreshing. Lukes was wonderful and served us our drinks poolside. My daughter loved getting ice cream from Bobby Dee’s as an afternoon snack. She also liked the Banana Royale and brownies at the French café.

We really enjoyed our dinner and server, Marlone at Barefoot by the Sea. Soy had excellent sushi, and we even went there three times for dinner. Rheggi and Michael were great servers. Our favorite restaurant for dinner was La Petite Chateau. The butternut squash tortellini, French onion soup and the tenderloin were delicious. Rauddaline waited at La Petite both times, and was very friendly. All of the Beaches staff was pleasant, nice, cheerful and accommodating.

Apart from the food, the beach was beautiful. My daughter and husband went snorkeling, where they saw a barracuda it is an experience that my daughter were surely not forget. It took about a five minute walk down the beach to get there, but it was well worth it the coral and marine life was beautiful. The water was crystal clear. We went to the Italian pool every day where we laid out in the sun, at temperatures around 84 degrees. There was a nice breeze, it was perfect. My daughter and I got massages at the Redline Spa in the Key West Village, and the atmosphere was very relaxing and the masseuses were wonderful. At night we went to Cricketer’s for drinks, where they had a nice bar atmosphere where Natalia and Rui waited on us. Our room was immaculate, and was cleaned daily. They came down every night for turn down service to see if we needed anything. The house cleaning service was excellent. There were mostly families there with younger kids.

This was our fourth time returning to Beaches Turks & Caicos, and we were not disappointed. We plan on going here again in the future. We had a great family vacation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sunny42010
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My Husband and I celebrated our 45th Anniversary by taking our two adult children and their spouses and 3 grandchildren ages 6 through 11 to Beaches in mid April 2014. The facility is beautiful and the food and beaches and staff were excellent. The only complaint we had was with the check-in. We had to fill out lots of paperwork and answer questions that we had already answered (ex. passport #'s for all of us). After a long day of travel the check-in took way too long. However, as soon as we saw the facilities and amenities, the check-in issues were forgotten. It was expensive but it was worth it

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family