My fiance and I honeymooned at this resort from 5/26-6/2. We had never been to the island before so we were really excited. I called a month before we arrived to let them know that we would be celebrating our honeymoon. They had me email a picture of our wedding invitation so that we would get all the honeymoon "perks" which I was told would be champagne upon arrival, flowers/chocolate covered strawberries in our room and breakfast in bed/mimosas one morning of our choice. A great perk of this resort is that the shuttle ride isn't more than 10 minutes from the airport. When we arrived, we were quickly taken to our room. The room wasn't bad but I guess I expected a little bit more for paying over $6,000. We were never greeted with champagne but were so tired from the flights that we decided not to worry about it and go to sleep. The next morning, we went to the front desk to let them know that we were on our honeymoon. The lady there simply told us that the person who deals with that wasn't in that day but she would leave a note for them. No big deal we thought. The food was simply awesome. We did buffet style for breakfast every morning. Cafe de Paris in the French Village has THE best crepes, muffins and coffee. Our favorite dinners were at Schooners and Neptunes. They are both absolutely beautiful restaurants with a great view of the beach. The food at both was spectacular! I have to admit that we ended up at Bobby Dees every evening for their soft serve ice cream-amazing. My husband also loved their burgers and pizza for lunch. This is a VERY kid friendly resort. I can see why families love it. If you aren't into screaming children, the Key West and French Village pools are much more calm and quiet. The Ocean is SO gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it! We really wanted to take a boat ride so we figured we would ask our concierge if there was anything available. They were very short with us and told us that all they had was a sunset boat ride but it had been booked for awhile and there was a wait list to get on it. It would have been nice to know before we arrived that activities would book even before our arrival. It seemed like they wanted nothing to do with us and just kept pointing for us to leave and go talk to the outside activities desk (water activities that you have to pay extra for) At this point I was really unsure of what the whole point of paying for the concierge was. I asked the front desk and they said they weren't sure. We ended up booking a kitty kat cruise for the next day at $98 per person. A little pricy but so worth it. It was a 3 hour boat ride with snorkeling and a DJ and open bar. Lots of fun. The next night, we wanted to eat at Kimonos but saw that it was a reservation only restaurant. We called our concierge to see if they could make us reservations. They said Kimono's line was busy and they would call us back if they were able to get thru. After about 30 minutes, we called the concierge back and they said the line was still busy. We tried again an hour later only for them to tell us that the line was still busy but maybe we could get in the next night. We paid a lot of money to have "concierge service" ..couldn't one of them walk across the lawn and get our name on the list? It just seemed like pulling teeth with them. I overheard a lady in the concierge office complaining to the manager that she called the concierge about removing a glass coffee table from her room so her baby wouldn't get hurt. She said it took multiple calls and 3 days before anyone did anything about it. We spent our first night at Club Liquid for their "celebration night" My husband and I played a newlywed game. As one of our prizes, they took our name and room number and said something special would be delivered to our room the next day. By the last day there, we had not received a prize or seen anything special for our honeymoon. We told the front desk again and by that afternoon, they had delivered a small plate of 3 strawberries to our room. Despite all of these little things, we didn't let it get to us and we had an amazing time. There is no place like Turks and Caicos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales