This is a trip every family with kids should try at least once. But make sure you book with Dream Makers Vacation Services - Michael M took care of all the details once we narrowed down the dates. I highly recommend them for navigating the ins and outs of the Beaches Resort. Thanks to them we got an amazing room in the Caribbean Village a stones throw from the Italian Village and lots of other vip treatment through out the trip. Now about Beaches- We are big foodies and there are a lot of choices so depending on how long you are staying take a moment to look at the restaurant list and choose wisely. We were there for 5 days 4 nights and we ate at Reflections for breakfast 2x and lunch 1x (Roger and Gary are exceptional and left and impression on the whole family). We really enjoyed dining over at Key West - very mellow vibe and beautiful view of the beach from Skyy and Bayside Restaurants. Here we had breakfast 2x and lunch once. Dinner - Le petit Chateau - was ok, Really enjoyed dinner at Schooners and we sat at the 4 top steps from the beach. Kimonos requires a reservation....If you don't make it here I think its ok. Dinner was delicious but the smell from the hibachi is in your clothes and hair the next morning.....
Activities for kids excellent - Our 4 year old was delighted each time he saw a Sesame Street Character - we attended the evening show and the parade is not to be missed. There are other great activities for kids but I will not spoil the surprise. If you have an 11 month old like us and do not use daycare at home brace yourself for the wonders of Ms. Silvia over in the infant Sesame Street Camp. She runs a wonderful set up with Cassie, Josie and Wilma just to name a few of the marvelous people who cared for our daughter allowing my husband and I some much needed R & R.
I could go on so I will stop. This is by far the most expensive vacation we have every taken. If you are on the fence about spending the money - speak with the people at Dream Makers Vacation Services to figure out the optimal time for your budget and then Go!
You will not be disappointed - oh take advantage of family photos we had our done with Romaine and we are in awe every time we look at ourselves. Bon voyage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales