“Some of the Best Beach on the Planet Earth!”

Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We just got back from spending 6 nights at Beaches T&C, and once again it was simply an amazing vacation. The beach is to die for, and the ocean water is just ideal. Although the value is there it's an expensive trip for sure, but if you have the money this is an amazing place to vacation. We would love to be able to come back in the future. Beaches always has things going on for the family so there's lots to do. Our daughters are 9 & 7 and just loved their time at Beaches. Strongly recommend for families with kids of any age.

Room Tip: The caribbean village is the oldest. French and Italian Villages were built by Beaches. Key West V...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (10,870)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I and our children (4,7, and 12) and our nanny just returned from the Beaches resort. Another family traveled with us, children 4 and 5, and their nanny as well. We were there from 6/7-6/12.

We booked our travel with Mike McHugh of Dream Makers Vacation Services and we received excellent service. Mike was able to recommend an off-site dive co. for my husband who's an advanced diver and he had a fantastic experience diving the blue hole.

We simply cannot find one negative thing to say about the entire experience. Our seven year old cried and cried when it was time to go.

Initially, the air conditioner in our villa was not working so the resort staff moved us quickly to a new, larger unit. We went from a two bedroom to a three.

Our son left his shoes behind at the water park and I thought they were gone for good but we filed a report and security delivered them to us the following morning.

We only ate at five of the 19 restaurants but they were all great. The food quality greatly exceeded our expectations. We are definitely "foodies", originally from New Orleans and reside in Atlanta now, so we know good food when we taste it. We enjoyed Bayside, Soy, Barefoot and Arizona's very much. The coffee at Café de Paris was great.

We are in the process of booking our next trip back to Beaches. We plan to stay in Key West again. It's on the beach and nice and quiet. You can go to the other villages to "party" but then come back to a peaceful, relaxing environment.

Beverly in the concierge department was AMAZING! She was so helpful and courteous. We pestered her daily for one or thing or another and she always handled our requests with grace and smile.

We came prepared to deal with a mosquito problem but we really didn't have any issues with that.

We didn't participate in any of the kid club activities, there was so much to do, but maybe next time.

The water is unreal. Absolutely beautiful, calm, crystal clear water. The weather was fabulous. No rain, clear skies, nice breeze in the evening.

We were told the resort was 82% occupied but we never had to wait for a table or anything really.

We booked spa services very easily as well. I had heard the spa wasn't that great but we found it to be good: mani, pedi, salt scrub and massage. I've had better in other places I've traveled but it was still worth doing for the relaxation alone.

We did a lot of water activities like the included snorkel tour. Definitely do that! Kids loved it!
The water bicycle and hobey kat were really fun too.

We heard the airport was awful so we prepared for that as well with snacks and activities and it turned out to be fine. But I do recommend flying back home on a weekday, not a Saturday. Supposedly on Saturdays it's crazy there.

Room Tip: We highly recommend the Key West Village. Brand new, on the beach, quiet and peaceful.
3  Thank nolatoatl
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This was a pricey vacation for us so my expectations were high and for the most part Beaches delivered.
The location was breathtaking with a beautiful beach stretching for miles in both directions.
My husband and I are big beach walkers and this beach delivered.
The food was very good,particularly the seafood restaurants and the staff top rate.
The snorkeling right off the beach was great and we even saw a reef shark,a sea turtle and a dolphin!
Be sure to try the lazy river pool at the waterpark.
We also renyes bikes and went all around Grace Bay; safe and beautiful.
I only have a couple cons:
At check-in,the orientation should be more specific.
The resort is huge and a detailed map and walk through would have been helpful.
The same goes for check-out.
We had a late flight but we had to leave our room by 11am.
If we had known about the locker rooms and the departure lounge,we would have enjoyed the beach another few hours and showered there before we left for the airport.
There was no free WIFI at the resort,to me this is just tacky.
The resort is expensive,provide free WIFI,plain and simple.
Overall though,a great time!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank maddy1962
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have selected Beaches Turks & Caicos for our family vacation six times over the past eight years. We enjoyed each vacation more than the last regardless of the time of year or which village we chose for our stay. The distinct advantages are the age appropriate kids programs, numerous pools/water activities, the multitude of dining options (19 restaurants), luxuriously appointed rooms, courteous service and this year we were able to take advantage of the scuba diving now that one of our two children became PADI certified. (the beach, water and weather are an obvious reason to vacation here but that can be replaced elsewhere)

We stayed in Key West this year which we found to be a nice respite from the other more dense and busy areas of the resort. We were able to wind down in the evening with minimal noise and traffic around our outdoor patio. The Italian Village was a mere five minute walk away.

The scuba diving was amazing! The dive staff was great with adults and young divers - careful, attentive and helpful. We dove with Leon multiple times - he was very attentive to my son both on the boat and in the water. This made me feel very comfortable on all of our dives. If you are going to scuba dive, be sure to go to the 'orientation' on your first day so that you can sign up for future dives during your visit. They require this orientation of all divers before you can sign up for dives - it is short (less than an hour), informative and a good practice.

If you can't scuba dive, snorkeling is a good substitute in Turks & Caicos. Captain Brunell is normally the snorkel boat captain and tries to be the local comedian. He does a great job making young children feel comfortable with snorkeling if they are questioning their decision to jump in and often jokes with the kids & adults to loosen up the crowded boats. We have snorkeled with him for many years. One year we weren't able to snorkel off of the boat on our last day due to high winds (red flag). He felt bad about this and decided to take my family down the beach to a special inland reef which we were not aware of. He snorkeled with us for over an hour - this is customer service at its best. For that, I sent him a Kobe Bryant jersey (at that time his favorite NBA player). I am forever grateful to Captain Brunell for making my young boys comfortable with snorkeling at very young ages on their first visit and for remembering us each year afterwards - not to mention the special treatment we received on that windy day.

As for the courteous service, we found that much of the Beaches staff is consistent year over year - thus, the experience is also consistent year over year. We met Morris on our third visit. He manages the restaurants and ensures that everyone's dining experience is top notch. It wasn't uncommon for us to see see him at breakfast, lunch and dinner on the same day at three different restaurants numerous times throughout the week. He always comes over to say 'hello', ask about our stay, talk football and inquire if there is anything he can do for us.

Our boys really enjoyed the 'teens and tweens' youth program this visit. They told us that the staff was 'awesome, fun and exciting'. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of the two young women on the staff for this program or I would recognize them.

All in, another great family vacation at Beaches Turks & Caicos. We look forward to our next vacation here...

Room Tip: If staying at Key West, select a room in the Western portion of the resort so that you are close to...
2  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We visited Beaches T&C for the first time last week. We are a family of 5 with 3 boys ages 10, 13, and 15. Though they are close in age, their interests are beginning to vary. All 3 of my boys said it was the best vacation ever! The resort was spotless, easy to navigate and the staff friendly. We stayed in the Caribbean Village and it was perfect. My favorite thing to do was wake up early, work out, then stop by the French Bakery for breakfast croissants and pastries. We would spend the morning snorkeling, resort scuba diving, or hanging out at the Iguana Pool playing volleyball. Virtually everyday for lunch the kids ate wood fired pizza by the pool. Late afternoons were spent at the water park. I'm not sure if it was the actual water park my boys enjoyed or the employees who made it so much fun...particularly Renal, Arvin and the great guy in the attached photo! I also can't say enough about the Wave Simulator guys: Sean and Dinero...these are two great guys that really added to our experience. Johnny at the resort dive shop was great but for those that are considering the resort scuba dive, make sure you reserve additional dives before or immediately upon arrival. Resort dives are very limited. Our boys biggest disappointment was that they did the training and were only able to go on one 20 minute dive, which is all that is guaranteed. Also, as a family of tennis players, the visiting pro was below average and the balls were unplayable. I would recommend taking your own balls and racquets.

Our favorite restaurant was Soy for sushi. Regardless of what is on the buffet, eat on the deck at Sky for a gorgeous sunset view. The Cricketeer Pub is also a lot of fun and the food is good. We did not have a bad meal on the resort.

Our favorite bar was in the Italian Village and a shout out to Judy at the Italian Bar...she was kind to adults and kids alike!!! She never minded my boys asking for one more virgin pina colada!!

All in all we left relaxed, happy and boys filled to the max with pina coladas!! One comment to end with: My 13 year old said, " Mom, I 'm not sure you should have brought us here, now no other all-inclusive will measure up!' And he was absolutely right!

Room Tip: Our assessment of the different villages: Italian village is beautiful and seems to be the most pop...
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We went to Beaches and stayed in an Ocean Front condo right on the beach. The view from the room was amazing! We brought our 5, 11 and 13 year old children. Also, my husband's family went at the same time. We had an amazing time together and built many family memories. The beach and the water were beautiful. The water was crystal clear and we enjoyed snorkeling right off the beach and from a boat cruise. We also wind surfed and took a sailboat right off the beach (all included). The only other upgrade we could have received was a butler. Actually I don't think you could get a better room at Beaches. It was an Italian ocean front room on the 4th floor. We were considered concierge level and received some extra perks because of it. That included snorkeling, concierge boat cruise, fully stocked bar in the room and priority on activities.

Sometimes we felt somewhat like second class citizens since we did not have a butler. The butler's would go out and reserve spots with umbrellas by the beach or pool for the people who had gotten houses or upgraded for them. Like I said, our room was possibly the best room at beaches. Sometimes it was difficult for us to find a good spot with an umbrella at the Italian Village. That was disappointing! But we were able to go next door to the Key West section and it was less crowded and we could find a spot with an umbrella easily. My father and mother in law were staying in the Key West Luxury Villas. It was less crowded with more intimate pools. The large pool with swim up bar was in the Italian Village.

The kids absolutely loved the water park. Even my 5 year old daughter could ride down a water slide and go on the lazy river with no problem. The older boys found water slides they loved as well. The lazy river was nice. The water park area pleased young and old kids alike. They had a swim up bar where the kids could order frosty kid beverages. They loved that. There was no lack of ice cream, sugary drinks and fried food over in the water park area. As a matter of fact, the kids could order ice cream pretty much anytime they wanted and were known to visit the ice cream bar several times per day.

The beach was also beautiful and the waiters would come around and ask you if you wanted a drink. I would go out and put my towel down on chairs with umbrellas in the morning so my mother and father in law could sit under an umbrella. The cousins would catch crabs and play on the beach a lot of the day. I loved the beach. It was hot and since we are a fair skinned family had to purchase the Beaches rashguard shirts the second day. I would highly recommend buying them or bringing your own if you or your kids get burned easily.

The food and drinks were included in the price of the vacation. The drinking age was 18 (I believe), so we saw a few kids that had just graduated high school celebrating their graduation. It would be a great vacation spot for a graduating senior!! There were many buffets and restaurants that you made reservations for. It was difficult to accommodate our large group, so we generally ate a little early. This was fine with us and we had many happy dinners together and we were able to see the afternoon entertainment. When you go to a restaurant they generally have a signature drink. The mixed drinks were good but the food was generally average. I didn't see the outstanding, chef prepared food that you would expect.

We had the option to check my 5 year old daughter into camp. We chose not to because it looked a little bit too much like babysitting to me rather than a fun camp. The kids really liked the X-Box station when they were tired of being in the sun.

I would like to mention the Caribbean Village. Maybe it is a more economical option (not sure), but it didn't have the same feel as the rest of the resort. It wasn't as nice. A lot of activities took place over there that we did not attend because it was inconvenient.

Overall it was a great, family fun filled vacation and I would do it again.

Room Tip: Bring a rash guard.
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We just got home. My husband, son/wife, their 2 kids ages 9 and 12. It was everything and more! The kids never got bored and we were comfortable letting them go on their own occasionally. The12 yr boy loved the DJ Scratch lesson, water slides and lazy river, constant snacks everywhere. It was the best vacation ever for a family. CAribbean village was perfect central location. Provo Island tour to iguana island was the best. Tip: don't forget to take cash for tipping. Darren, 1st mate, dove for conch and gave the 9 yr old the huge shell. Made her day! We forgot cash, darn! but felt so grateful for all they did. The staff everywhere were so friendly and helpful, food was wonderful. We would go back to this resort in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: East side of Caribbean village was perfectly situated for kids water park and beach. and the perfect...