We just got back from Beaches Turks and Caicos. We have been there several times before with the family. We earned our free week from the Sandals rewards department. We had a great time just as the other years. There is a new water fantasy show at the Italian Village pool on Thursday which was great! They still have the chocolate buffet on Sunday night, Parade on Tuesday night, Beach Party on Friday night. Everything was wonderful. We did alot of snorkeling everyday at coral reef a 10 minute walk down the beach. We saw all kinds of fish and a sea turtle. We did an arts craft class with Barbaralynn. She was so kind , patient and very helpful. The staff, service and grounds were great! We did the seaside scavenger hunt excursion. You go hunting for conch and then go to shell island to find shells and sand dollars. Then only thing that changed is that they don't clean the shells for you anymore on the the trip. When you get back to the dock, you have to pay one of the local guys 10.00 a shell to clean. They do a great job, but for the price of the excursion 119.00 a person we felt that should be included.That was minor and didn't make our trip any less enjoyable. We love Beaches and look forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales