WOW! This place is AMAZING! Stayed in the new Key West Village and it's all gorgeous and clean and fun... I don't have kids but I'd still come back and enjoy a trip here anytime! There were so many dining options, I didn't get to try them all! There are great pools all over, plus the great beach with fun watersports and beautiful water. It's a huge resort - you could spend weeks here and not see it all. :) There are trams that you can jump on and get anywhere on the property. Honestly we didn't see that many kids - they have so many places and activities for them all over the property. I personally enjoyed hanging out in the waterpark area with my friend, eating popcorn and ice cream along the lazy river... like being a kid all over again! The suite I stayed in was ENORMOUS, truly a home away from home. Full kitchen with stocked fridge of liquor, juices, water, and soda. Plus everything you'd need to make your own meals, but I'm not sure what I'd make, since there are a ton of restaurants and the food is excellent! I have to follow a strict gluten-free diet (medical/allergy) and even the hibachi grill was highly accommodating for me... they asked the entire "table" if anyone had any food allergies before the meal/show started. I noted the gluten allergy and they made EVERYTHING (except for one meat at the very very end of the meal - after I'd already eaten my fill) with gluten-free soy sauce and I was able to enjoy it all without worry! The chef was very funny and talented entertainer - we laughed nonstop! It was SO FUN - the whole trip and I can't wait to take family again someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales