We stayed in Key West Village (July 6-14), in a 4 bedroom/3 bath oceanfront villa with a private pool and butler service. Really a wonderful experience. There is 1 BR and Bath on the 1st floor along with a living room, dining room, kitchen, and office space. The 2nd floor has the Master bedroom and bath with balcony, all overlooking the ocean. There are 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom on floor 2. On the third floor is another room with a kitchenette and great views. Our 1 year old granddaughter slept there, in a nice crib furnished by Beaches. Our butlers, Kenomar and Tarrick took great care of us. Our day time set up was reserved for us every day which included a private cabana at either the beach or any of the pools or waterpark (our choice) and also included an ice chest with our favorite drinks. Our butler was only a phone call away (we were given a cell phone to contact him). From ordering any food we wanted and having it delivered right to our cabana to setting up snorkel trips. We really liked the French Village pool as it wasn't as crowded. The Italian pool was good, too; more crowded but more central. We had reservations for breakfast and dinner every day at our choice of restaurants and with 9-11 people most meals, that was very helpful. The food was excellent - sure, you can find something you don't like but overall, this place is hard to beat. The waterpark is perfect, both for adults and children. The lazy river is relaxing and the slides are fun. My almost 3 year old grandson must have gone
down "his" waterslide 100 times...EVERY DAY!!!
This is definitely a very expensive trip, but everyone should experience this, if even only for a short while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales