“Great Family Vacation!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
Ranked #13 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Connecticut
“Great Family Vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We visited Beaches Turks and Caicos in mid July and had a wonderful time. We stayed at the Italian Village which was a step up from our previous stay in 2009 when we stayed at the French Village. The room was great for the kids, myself, my husband, and my brother in law. We were central to the Beach and other restaurants along with the Kids Club. Kids had a blast at the kids club, we only had them at the kids club one day, but they had a wonderful time. The Water park is great, and no need to go super early since there was plenty of seating and towels. My 7 y.o. loved the huge slides, but my 4 y.o. could not go on it, but opted to use the smaller slide which was great too!

The restaurants were great! I had an unfortunate encounter with an employee at the Pub since my daughter was just coming in from the pool. It was our first night there, just got off the plane after a long delay, and the kids were hot and hungry. One employee said to change, and the other told me she was okay. When we thought we could stay, the first employee told me she was suppose to change. I received mixed signals and the 1st employee was very rude to me in front of my 7 y.o. My 7 y.o. was very uncomfortable staying after this. All was well when I went to speak to the employee and explained that I was not trying to cross her. Other than that encounter, the employees were wonderful.

The shows for the children and families are wonderful. Kids really enjoyed the shows each evening and different themes. We enjoyed how they tried to incorporate family members into the shows.

One issue I had with the resort was the book of activities that state "Included Water sports", are really not included. After contacting Concierge regarding activities, I was told that we had to pay separately for certain activities that say Included on the guides. I think the guides need to be updated as this is very misleading. Turks was overall a wonderful vacation and would love to go back again next year!

Room Tip: Bring lots of sunscreen and items you might need. The stores are very expensive!
2 Thank Elizabeth R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,775)
  • Indonesian first
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

“We just returned from our 3rd trip to Beaches Turks & Caicos. We have stayed at the Italian Village for the past 3 years and look forward to next year’s visit. The resort is beautiful and the resort staff members are impeccable. This year we had the pleasure to work with Courtney Foster who was our concierge. He was amazingly helpful and made our most recent stay the best ever. We miss him already and can’t wait to see him next year! The staff at Beaches always makes us feel at home and welcomes us back each year with a smile and warmth we have never seen anywhere else. The food and cocktails are outstanding and not what you would expect for an all-inclusive resort. The suites are always clean, updated and comfortable. The life guards are always so friendly and helpful. This year we made sure to select Dewayne’s area on the beach because he always welcomed us each morning with a warm smile and asked if he could help us with anything. This is the type of service Beaches as always given our family and the friends we bring with us. We have been blessed to travel to many great places but Beaches at Turks & Caicos is by far the best! They always surpass our expectations. We can't wait to return next year.

Room Tip: We love the Italian Village and Key West.
2 Thank trace2013_13
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Hello and thank you for your review!
We are delighted that your third visit to Beaches Turks and Caicos was as wonderful as your previous stays and that your family had great time with our fabulous staff members. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests leave with happy memories of their time spent with us and we are so pleased to note from your review that we succeeded. We cannot wait to welcome you all back again next year!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Family vacation with 3yr old. My daughter loved the lazy river and the kids water area with little slides. I think beaches is designed more for a 8-15yr old kid in mind, my personal opinion. I will take my family back but when they are older to get maximum enjoyment and money out of it. Recommend you stay in newer section, closer to everything. If your family is in that age range and loves doing all sorts of thing I highly recommend, the most amazing water you will find. Enjoy!

Stayed September 2013
paramus,nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This is my 5th trip back and 2nd time this year. They must be doing something right!
This is the ONLY place I feel safe for me and my three kids 6,5, and 2. Not only that they are kept very well entertained and fed. The kids love camp they moved on to another age level and they want to go to camp! They do age appropriate activities and they are not stuck indoors. The camp also feeds them lunch and dinner and snacks if they want it. I don't have to worry about a thing.

And the workers from ALL levels are hard workers and you never see them sweat! Always cheerful, helpful, and considerate. Mrs Fayon can't rave enough about her strong woman that can lead and yet a great heart! Great respect! Morris see him all over busy but makes the time to see everything is ok. Horatio, Ovi , Tedane also on top of things. Bryan old soul at Bobby Dees always a smile and concerned about the kids. Love that. Cookie at Kimonos true entertainment high in demand. Emiliano and Germaine at Barefoot incredible service! Food menu has changed if you love healthy seafood great place to go! Andrew awesome drinks at Italian village ask for the DHL (drews hard lemonade) refreshing and not heavy
Sophie at Arizona very welcoming never forgets a face. Allie at Neptunes a kindred spirit in tuned to the kids,miss her at bobby dees but happy she moved up. Roxy, Theodore, Javier, Mini...please don't miss them. They are the best entertainers. I give them extra shout outs they do this EVERY NIGHT EVERY DAY for how many months and they act like they just started...full of energy and happy. Kudos because I'm sure they may be tired or those there hard to please and they WORK IT.

I have traveled ALOT and Beaches has got it together. The complaints you may hear I find are from people who are too worried about the money they paid. But like I said its worth it!
1. If it was cheap you will also get the rowdy dirty crowds of people...watch that when clubs or restaurants start going cheap or putting 2 for one sales. I went to Sands for dinner left my sunglasses on a table GONE. Left my IPAD on a seat in Italian village at night returned to concierge and still using it now.
2. Food is incredible and for an all inclusive. In addition Bobby dees open late for the little ones that passed out early and woke up later hungry. As for dress wear rules. Yes you need to wear clothes when you sit down its dress resort casual...not a hoe down. The rules are on the paper. Nobody wants to see you dripping hot and sweaty and serving yourself food in a buffet! Please respect
3. The workers work hard I believe Beaches try to be super selective on who they hire. It's not perfect but close to it. Be kind.. You can only take so much Do you know how much I paid for this trip....believe this there are people who paid MORE and keep coming back with no problem!

Really there is no con coming to Beaches!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank Bandres
Turks
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great location but the service is sub standard. You would think with the amount of money you pay you would get better service. There is clearly a lack of employee engagement and the staff is not trained in service responsiveness. Plus the bathroom was not clean and was of the quality of a motel 6.

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Ronbo777
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos.
Our service has been the highlight of many reviews on Trip Advisor, which leaves us quite disappointed that your experience was not indicative of the norm. For this, we apologize. We strive to uphold the highest standards of service and quality. Our staff goes through 120 hours of rigorous training each year to ensure we are providing excellent guest experiences but as hoteliers we realize that there is always room for improvement and your feedback is appreciated. I will be sharing your remarks with the resort management team for immediate review and action as needed. We hope that after addressing your concerns and making the necessary adjustments, you will afford us an opportunity to showcase the true hospitality and beauty of our resort.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was our third year at Beaches. Yes, it's all beautiful with the water, beach, etc... but the best part of our trip this year was the butler service. We had a beautiful 2 story, 2 bed, 3 bath suite. We were given Moses and Junior as our butlers. These guys really went the distance for us. They made this the most incredible vacation ever. We were pretty low maintenance for these guys, but when we needed something, they jumped right on it. When we go back we are going to request them both again.

A note to anyone that is getting the butler service - when you are given the questionnaire to fill out prior to your trip regarding butler service, make sure you write everything you want to drink while you are there - meaning if you like a specific brand of beer, write it on there. specific kind of liquor - write it. I wanted Bud Light but failed to write it down in advance. Although Junior came through with some for me about mid-week. If you plan to go to Beaches, spend the extra money and get the butler service. You won't be disappointed !

Room Tip: Get one with the butler service.
6 Thank paul J
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Turks and Caicos for a family vacation. It was amazing. You can't beat the location. The resort is beautiful. Our butlers Derron and Ceamor, made our stay there perfect. They help with anything and everything. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2014
Hello Dawn,
Thank you for your wonderful review of Beaches Turks and Caicos. It sounds like your family had such an amazing stay with us. Derron and Ceamor are two of our best and I'm so happy to hear they both made your stay such an incredible experience. We are delighted that you all enjoyed every moment of your stay and returned home with many wonderful memories of your time spent with us.
We look forward to you visiting again with us in the near future.