We visited Beaches Turks and Caicos in mid July and had a wonderful time. We stayed at the Italian Village which was a step up from our previous stay in 2009 when we stayed at the French Village. The room was great for the kids, myself, my husband, and my brother in law. We were central to the Beach and other restaurants along with the Kids Club. Kids had a blast at the kids club, we only had them at the kids club one day, but they had a wonderful time. The Water park is great, and no need to go super early since there was plenty of seating and towels. My 7 y.o. loved the huge slides, but my 4 y.o. could not go on it, but opted to use the smaller slide which was great too!
The restaurants were great! I had an unfortunate encounter with an employee at the Pub since my daughter was just coming in from the pool. It was our first night there, just got off the plane after a long delay, and the kids were hot and hungry. One employee said to change, and the other told me she was okay. When we thought we could stay, the first employee told me she was suppose to change. I received mixed signals and the 1st employee was very rude to me in front of my 7 y.o. My 7 y.o. was very uncomfortable staying after this. All was well when I went to speak to the employee and explained that I was not trying to cross her. Other than that encounter, the employees were wonderful.
The shows for the children and families are wonderful. Kids really enjoyed the shows each evening and different themes. We enjoyed how they tried to incorporate family members into the shows.
One issue I had with the resort was the book of activities that state "Included Water sports", are really not included. After contacting Concierge regarding activities, I was told that we had to pay separately for certain activities that say Included on the guides. I think the guides need to be updated as this is very misleading. Turks was overall a wonderful vacation and would love to go back again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales