We just returned from a great week at Beaches Turks & Caicos....We had a lot of adversity during our trip, with the 4 kids and a tropical storm for the first 3 days. Yet, the staff (yes all the staff) really went out of their way to ensure we all still had anything we needed and they always went over and beyond to ensure our requests were met. Not to mention that we lost a camera on the beach, my Iphone 5's and numerous pairs of flip flops throughout the resort. The Staff has so much integrity and ensured all our property was brought back to concierge. I would personally like to thank the following people who went out of their way to make our trip even more special:
Dana at the Italian Village Concierge for working hard to get my Iphone 5s back and help us with our snorkeling trip. Mercedes at Soy Sushi, for making sure each customer felt special and WOW what amazingly fresh food....SO GOOD !!!! Marcuson at Schooners for making sure we had all the King Crab we could eat.....Delicious. Our Chef "Cookie" at Kimona's for your fantastic fun attitude and endless songs and Q&A's that made our meal so much fun...you really are a gifted man. Lucky for even just following up with me throughout the week, letting us know that Management truly cares about their guests.....And Last but certainly not least....Bishop, the funniest and most charismatic bartender you will ever met. You got to know all our kids by name, I know Robin will be talking about you for years to come. "WHY NOT" !!!!
In closing, the food was fantastic, the property was fantastic, so much for your family to enjoy and with one of the worlds best beaches..... We'll be back again, storm or no storm, Beaches Turks & Caicos is the best overall resort we've been at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales