The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$722
US$700
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,289
US$747
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,230
US$789
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$457
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$862
US$537
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$493
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$917
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,220
US$626
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$664
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$302
11,390 results
All reviewswater parkitalian villagekey west villagejerk shackitalian poolcafe de parissesame streetkids campfamily vacationlazy riverbutler servicebobby deessurf simulatorbella napolicookie monsteriguana pooldeparture lounge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our second time at Beaches Turks and Caicos and it was like coming home. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. Our room in the Italian was amazing and housekeeping always kept it spotless. They make really cool decorations with the towels and place them on the bed. The kids love it.
O.D, Patrick, and Gabby again made our vacation special. They know everyone’s names and check in to make sure you have everything you need. If they see you around the resorts they stop to make sure everything is going well and you are having a good time.
It was my Father’s 70th birthday and O.D made sure it was monumental. Reservations or activities, Patrick and O.D made sure we were all set.
When you look around, everyone has a smile on their face and happy. They love what they do and it shows.
The food was always great. Whether at a sit down dinner or grabbing something quick at Dino’s the food was tasty.
We will continue to go back to this Gem in Turks and Caicos for many years. Can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tdkrebs2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband, two daughters (ages 19 and 11) and I chose Beaches because of the good reviews and because of the wide range of activities offered. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing and of course my youngest loved the water park. There were also plenty of places to just kick back and relax. We enjoyed the many frozen drinks that we sampled. The food for the most part was very good and there was a very varied selection. We stayed in the French Quarters. It’s a further walk to the beach and most of the restaurants than some of the other areas but we did not mind walking through the beautifully landscaped gardens and it was convenient to the coffee shop. The room was spacious, and I loved that there were two vanities with makeup lights which made getting ready for dinner much easier. I would not hesitate to travel here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Going to Beaches in Turks and Caicos has been on my bucket list for a very long time. Decided this was the year to take the family (5 adults and 3 children). Don’t even know where to begin. I had read numerous reviews and was a little concerned about staying in the Caribbean Village. I saw that people thought it was outdated and needed a facelift. We had 3 rooms and every one of them were beautiful. We had absolutely no complaints. The rooms were always clean and well stocked. The staff were all amazing. The only disappointment we had as far as restaurants were concerned was with Sky for breakfast. Any of the buffets were amazing. We loved the pools and the beach. Was hard to choose as they were all huge and not over crowded. The weather was warm but never felt too hot because of the great breeze. The shows in the evening were top notch as was the parade. So much fun for every age group. I am so glad we did the photo shoot. Ralston, our photographer, was awesome and took some amazing pictures. Could not choose so just had to buy them all!! Wish I could remember everyone’s name to give them kudos. Debi in housekeeping, Dulcie in food service, Al at the photo shop and numerous others deserve to be recognized for going above and beyond! Would highly recommend making this a top priority vacation spot. I can’t wait to go back!! Oh, did I mention the absolutely amazing color of the ocean!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Corner27
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this Beaches resort in mid-May and enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the Caribbean village in a Honeymoon Grande Luxe King room and it was very nice, clean and exactly as advertised on the website. The resort is located on a beautiful stretch of beach with the Caribbean blue water as far as you can see. The grounds and landscaping are immaculate - especially after we saw the hurricane damage pictures from last fall. The staff has done an amazing job to bring the beauty of this resort back after all the damage sustained. The entire staff was so friendly and helpful - the front desk, all waiters and waitresses (except at Sky), the water sports staff, the housekeepers - all were wonderful. The food was very good - not over-the-top WOW - but very good. Breakfast was always at the outdoor Bayside buffet - because the VIEW was incredible. We especially enjoyed Barefoot by the sea, brick oven pizzas and jerk shack at lunch. Milkshakes and ice cream at Bobby Dee's was a treat. Dinner at Kimonos was fun (but noisy) and tasty (only restaurant that you need reservations). Two complaints about dinner: they advertise 'resort evening wear' at Le Petit Chateau (men wear long pants) but so many diners came in with shorts and flip flops on. So they either need to enforce the dress code or just eliminate it (which would be my recommendation - who wants to wear long pants on vacation??). The second complaint was at Sky Restaurant. There were two tables on the beachfront available when we were seated - but when we asked if we could be seated at one of them - we were told "it was being held for someone else" (even though you cannot make a reservation). We were seated on the opposite side and the service was terrible. We waited almost 30 minutes for someone to ask if we wanted a drink (and that was after we 'flagged' down a waitress). Even longer to take our order and get our food which was disappointing. We inquired about the 'held' table before we left and the hostess said she was told by the Culinary Department to 'hold' that table (she wouldn't use the word 'reserve'). So - again, they need to address whether they take reservations or not ....

The resort has numerous activities for children of all ages - but lacking for shows and adult entertainment after dinner.

We usually found a beach umbrella down on the Key West side of the resort - but at the pools and other parts of the beach, there were not enough. Guests would take towels down to the beach and pools to reserve an umbrella very early in the morning to reserve them - but not occupy them for hours.

Overall we enjoyed our week at Beaches and would probably return to the Turks & Caicos but stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SMLaker
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the best water sports crew out there. The following guys made my trip extra special with their outstanding customer service. Safety and fun was their #1 priority each time I rode the kayak, hobie cat, or went snorkeling. Each of these fine men need to be recognized for their hard work, dedication, and customer service:
Osca
Othniel
Salomon
Wilcox
John
Abner
Ratie
Wisner
(I hope I spelled everyone's name correctly and didn't leave anyone out).
Beaches T & C should be honored to have these guys working with them. Can't say enough about how awesome they are!!!
An extra special THANK YOU to Osca for teaching me how to sail and helping me snorkel. He is truly an amazing young man. His dedication to excellence supercedes most. Osca Z should definitely be Associate Of The Year in my opinion!!!

Also, I would like to mention the General Manager of the Carribean Resort, Jamie. He went above and beyond to make my family's stay pleasant. I'm grateful for his superior service.

Finally, I would like to mention Kennetta & Peter-Gay in Loyalty & Travel. Both of these ladies were a pleasure. SO excited that Kennetta was able to book us for our 2019 return trip. She did an outstanding job explaining each and every detail. Very thankful that she researched and listened to exactly what we wanted. Already counting down the days until our return trip.

By far the best family trip we've had. This was our 2nd time to Beaches Turks & Caicos. Our previous trip was about 7 years ago. My boys are pre-teen and teenagers so a totally different experience this time around. They said this was their best vacation ever!!!
Blessing to all! ~Rhonda G