As a travel agent, I was fortunate to be able to enjoy this resort on a familiarization trip and to be re-certified as a Sandals/Beaches specialist while there. I stayed in the Capri bldg. 6th floor, oceanfront, ----Siena Water's Edge, Family Suite w/ seperate kids room...to be exact. I was spoiled to say the least. It was 10 pm when I walked in my room after a rough day of touring in the Bahamas, and was treated to one of the best rooms in the resort. Needless to say, I cracked a Turks & Caicos brewed beer that was in the fridge, and got in the huge Jacuzzi. I could have slept right there in the Jacuzzi. Instead I climbed into the king sized mahogany 4-poster bed, turned on the 46' flat screen and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the ocean, I could see it from my bed.
The next day I was re- certified and did the tour. I saw several room categories in all three vlgs, experienced Barefoot by the Beach, the Sushi Bar, Sapodillas, Turtles Bar, the Italian Vlg. swim up bar, the nightclub, Cricketer's Pub, and the Chocolate buffet in the very short time I was there. I was also lucky enough to experience "Elmo's Tuck In". If you have small children, they will love this experience....literaly Elmo tucks them into bed along with a bedtime story....priceless. I have a ton of pic's if you don't see something I have posted, email me and I might have what you are looking for. I can't wait to bring my kids here, the activities are plentiful to say the least. The beach is beautiful and the sand feels like baby powder.There is so much to say about this resort, if you have any quesitons, please don't hesitate to email me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario's Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales