“quick economic”

Sweet T's
Ranked #63 of 147 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: This is a Fast Food Take Out Restaurant, where you can get tasty fry chicken, french fries and soft drinks at a reasonable cost.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

there are not many choices but what they do they do it right
fried chicken and french fries is all they sell. when kfc moved next to them every one thought they would die, but kfc was no competition.
on a budget go there for $2 dollars you can get a little snack to keep you going
dollar chicken dollars fires, need I say more?

1  Thank royf100

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband & I discovered this locals place to eat almost 12 years ago! We've been going back ever since. We started taking our children to T&C 8 years ago and they are so hooked on this place too. It's the best fried chicken (not really even a fan of fried chicken personally) ever!!!!!! I fed my family of two adults and five children for twenty dollars! Be sure and order it like the locals do.......$5.00 chicken $2.00 fry (this is way more than two people can possibly eat) Ask for the ketchup on the side, otherwise you'll get it slatthered all over everything. Hot sauce so good on the chicken. The locals have told us the name is "Sweet T's" and also "Chicken Chicken". No signs, just look for the line around lunch time....that's how we found it!

1  Thank 2sa
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

After a long flight my bf and I were STARVING. I read about this place before I came and knew I wanted to stop here bc of the good reviews and prices. Thank The Lord Jesus we did!!!! We got $5 chicken and $2 fries. That was enough chicken for 2 hungry people and we had left overs. I'm not going to lie, I was wondering how everything on the island is so expensive but this chicken is cheap but that's just the pessimist in me, lol. It's def a must go-to spot! I'm going back today.

3  Thank Marisol S
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This place is like an island secret; close to airport downtown; no sign on the round pink building...but waiting inside...is two large to-go boxes of the best darn chicken wings you've ever had...FOR 10 BUCKS!! NO JOKE. We got 48 wings for 10 dollars. Best wings we've ever eaten. Took them to the beach and munched all day long. If you like local spots, and a sweet deal, Sweet T's mustn't be missed while in the turks and caicos.

2  Thank t4pierce
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you're driving down airport road, no matter what time of day it is, you will always see a line outside of Sweet T's (though you may not see a sign for the place). Located in a little pink pavilion, Sweet T's is very different from the typical tourist spot you might find in Grace Bay. It's no frills... no tables even... but it is rather delicious. The wings are crisp and juicy with a little bit of a kick. We took them to go and enjoyed them outside on the porch back at our hotel. It may be a little off the beaten path, but it's worth the trip.

2  Thank kbpk