To celebrate our 20th anniversary, my husband and I wanted sun, sand, turquoise water, privacy and relaxation- a romantic and quiet getaway for two with no crowds and no jockeying for a spot on the beach. We had most of the world to choose from and based on value/price and TripAdvisor reviews, we chose the Turks and Caicos Club.
I read every review on TA and all that I could find on the web. It sounded as if it was the closest to what we were looking for. My husband and I are VERY picky about accommodations and figured it likely wouldn’t measure up to the best reviews, but it was the best option we’d found.
TCC actually surpassed all of our expectations and was even better than we could have imagined!
Check in was quick, relaxed and informative. Cold towels and rum punch were all as reported- fabulous!
Immaculate and more spacious than our first apartment, the entire suite was beautifully decorated with fresh flowers everywhere (probably grown on the grounds). The kitchen was beautiful and well equipped with granite/stainless full size appliances and coffeemaker. The bedroom was open, airy with french doors, soft light, and plenty of space to unpack. The bed was extremely comfortable and nearly identical to ours at home. The bathroom was less opulent than some other suites I’ve seen, but it was immaculate and more than adequate for two. Room temp was comfortable and A/C was plentiful- we often shut off the A/C and opened the balcony doors enjoying the 3 ceiling fans and cool sea breezes. The living room and dining room were available, but the balcony was our favorite spot. Oceanfront, the balcony overlooks white sugar sand beaches, soft dunes and magnificent water. A table with seating for 4 and 2 chaise lounges still left plenty of room in this spacious area. The views from the second floor balcony were amazing at every moment of the day, but particularly at sunset; pictures don’t begin to do it justice.
More than we’d hoped for. Long stretches of white sand, gorgeous water and magnificent views made this- hands down- the best beach in this stretch of Grace Bay. Each morning, Roger rakes any errant sea grass from the beach, sets up chairs, tables, umbrellas, and plenty of bright yellow towels. Most days we had the entire beach to ourselves. The car rental staff recommended we visit some of the more private beaches on the bay for calm water and less people – we did and found them more crowded than our own. We were far happier at TCC!
The staff and service could not have been more perfect for what we were looking for. Abdul is a treasure- soft spoken, extremely knowledgeable, immediately available while thoroughly unobtrusive. We had few questions because every little thing we could need had already been anticipated and provided. Breakfast was lovely with more than adequate selections. We were greeted each morning by Myra with our favorite juice and coffee without having to ask. On a breezy day when we wanted to try the conch chowder, they had none made but the chef quickly prepared it especially for us (spicy and delicious!). The housekeeping staff was incredible. Though we never met them, they probably had the biggest impact on our stay. Each time we left the room, even for a moment, we returned and the room had been serviced with fresh towels and flowers-thoroughly efficient and invisible at the same time. Perfect! On the day of our anniversary we returned from the beach to find an elegantly chilled bottle of champagne, glasses and a warm note of congratulations from Rebecca and staff. We could not have asked for more.
Rent a car. Driving on the left is a bit intimidating at first, but with little traffic it’s actually quite easy and lots of fun.
Food is quite expensive in comparison to the US. Next time I’d bring a small supply of napkins, sugar/cream packets and tea/coffee to make in the morning/evening rather than buying a whole (expensive) box from the supermarket.
Somewhere…was our favorite place for dinner- great food and best views.
The hotel robes are scrumptious- leave yours at home and pack another swimsuit instead.
Thanks, TCC, we’re already planning to come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales