Our first time at the Beach House and it will not be the last. It was as quiet, peaceful and beautiful as an island getaway should be. The rooms where big, bright and very clean with breathtaking views.(second floor ocean view suite) The beach was well kept, clean and was furnished with all you could need.(lounges, umbrellas, towels ect..) Most of all was the service. WOW is an understatement. Every employee from the manager to the grounds keepers where ultra friendly and accommodating. The beach attendants, Roger and Sherman, where there for anything, from keeping you hydrated to an ice cold towel to cool you down. The restaurant servers, "Magic Mike" and Risa and Genius in particular, where so personable and attentive that it made going to breakfast like going to visit friends. The Property manager was visibly involved with all aspects of the place and was very helpful with all aspects of our stay from transportation to restaurant recommendations, witch where all spot on by the way.
Can't wait to return to what felt like our own little corner of paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales