Review Highlights
Awesome ride!

Sailing through the sky and the view of a lifetime this experience was priceless. The parasailing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
christopherd160
via mobile
First time parasailing experience = perfect

Good humor, safety, amazing views and super company. Sky Pilot was a perfect first-ever parasail... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
happytarheel
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from US$74.99
from US$220.64
from US$110.88
from US$100.00
More Info
All reviews these guys grace bay awesome ride boat driver a lot of fun his assistant amazing experience take pictures super fun turks caicos resort crew nuked company beach island water
Reviewed 12 June 2015

My husband and I went parasailing with Sky Pilot, they picked us up right on the beach in front of our hotel. We went out with a few other couples and families. Each group parasailing had a good amount of time to be in the air. The captain and mate were very helpful and made us feel safe. We highly recommend Sky Pilot for parasailing, the view from the top is breathtaking!

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank MoeBo
Reviewed 28 May 2015

These guys are great. It was mine and my husbands first time to parasail and we postponed the first time because it was cloudy and raining a little. They came back in about an hour after it cleared up. And we went again a couple of days later. Fun time!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank 26kellif
Reviewed 7 May 2015

I must admit, I was NOT looking forward to parasailing and was frankly, petrified. However, at my husband's urging I decided "what the heck, why not?" Two shots of rum later, there I was, surveying the beautiful surroundings and LOVING every minute of it!!! The two Sky Pilot crew members were professional and reassuring, although very quiet and businesslike. The equipment was in tip-top condition and the entire experience was absolutely wonderful and NOT hair-raising in the least (even for me, who is afraid of heights). You will find that the very minute you are on board, you are whipped into your harnesses and briefed immediately... no doubt to avoid the last-second, cold-feet, backing-out types (I might've been one). The process of getting airborne is smooth and effortless and while aloft you will be amazed at how quiet and peaceful it it, like gently rocking on a slow-moving swing. Returning to the boat was equally smooth and, in fact, I was SOOO sorry for the 15-minute ride to end. I feel the experience was well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone, anytime. Can't wait to go again.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank CdnDebutante
Reviewed 8 April 2015

Louis did an excellent job and allayed all fears from my teens before their first parasail. He was great! The captain was quite knowledgeable about the locale, seas, customs, etc. Our three participants had a perfect view and a great time seeing the island from a whole new perspective.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2015

We had a great time parasailing, even though it was our first time doing it. The operation was very professional. They let two members of our family who didn't want to parasail go on the boat anyway at no charge.

Date of experience: March 2015