“First time parasailing ”

Sky Pilot Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

These guys were great! They picked us up right at our hotel which was super nice. We went out with 3 other couples and had a great time. The boat driver was funny and an excellent driver. The other helper wasn't super friendly but nice enough and just stuck to the serious business of getting our waivers signed and gear put on. Turks & Caicos (Grace Bay) is my favorite beach in the world and for me to parasail for the first time there with these guys was a fantastic experience. I will do this again with them every time I visit if possible. My heart is with them after the hurricane and I pray that they can rebuild or repair and get up and running again soon if not already!

All reviews
"afraid of heights"
in 3 reviews
"grace bay"
in 23 reviews
"felt safe the entire time"
"guys were great"
in 27 reviews
"safety"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 10 September 2017

One of my best parasailing experience - Awesome!
I am from New York. Parasailing is not a new thing for me. Every year we spend few weeks in Lake George, NY and we go parasailing. Besides that, all our Caribbean vacation includes parasailing. We love it. On our recent visit to Turks & Caicos we did two parasailing adventure. I will only write about the Sky Pilot because I think they were better than the other one. Deepak picked us up from Blue Haven. He was very friendly. He came with a cooler full of cold water, juice & soft drinks for my children. I never had a treatment by a parasailing company like that. On the way to the sea beach Deepak gave us a brief description of the areas that we were passing by. He was very proud to show us his country and it was very informative for us too. He treated my family w/ respect. On the boat, we met a very friendly Captain and his assistant. The Captain offered us soft drinks, played nice music and kept the adventure enjoyable. Very down to earth local gentlemen w/ laid back attitude and knowledgeable. Never pressured me for payment. Usually after you signed the waiver papers the crew ask for the payment but not with this crew. I was going to pay but the Captain told me “don’t worry, relax and enjoy your flight; we will take care of the payment later”. I noticed that their flight time is little longer than the other company. We had a lot of fun. On the way back, we all were singing and dancing like it was a party boat. That’s all the vacation is about, enjoy every moment of it with the family and forget the daily hassle-n-bustle. Mr. Deepak dropped us back to our hotel and took a different route to show few more landmark areas on the way. Such a gentleman, God bless him. Sky pilot is a very honest parasailing company in Turks & Caicos. Parasailing is lots of fun. If parasailing is on your “to-do” list while you are in TCI, please try The Sky Pilot Parasailing Company. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Right on time and were so very helpful for us newbies. Great experience over a beautiful blue ocean. Would definitely use them again when we go.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Booked the same day on a Saturday for the Happy Hour Special (4-5p direct bookings $65). Picked us up as scheduled on the beach in front of our resort (look for the RED parasail lettering on the boat) Returned an hour and 20 later. 2 other couples along with our family of 3
Adequate time in the air (about 15 min) amazing views of Grace Bay!! Saw a sting ray, too! Got dipped in the water on the return down to the boat. They were kind enough to take personal pictures with our camera. Professional and friendly, no complaints. Splurge and book it, you won't regret it. Tipped them $35 on $195 bill. Dropped at the resort beach on the return. Always felt safe, life jackets provided. Suggestion...If you bring a camera/phone, a waterproof case is recommended (I had a waterproof plastic pouch on a lanyard around my neck...waterproof and no chance of dropping my phone, can photograph thru the plastic perfectly).