“Good food, great price”

Ranked #60 of 145 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mis Amigos is a local bar serving fresh authentic Mexican food. Our kitchen is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm except for Sundays when we open at four. The bar is open late nights.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a small local place. There were 5 of us and it was cinco de mayo, we all ordered margaritas. Bar staff were very friendly our waiter was friendly. He was exactly what we expected. Food was fresh tasty and delicious. The Mexican rice was so awesome. We liked it so much we back again. We got the same service and the woman we spoke with I think was the owner was very nice and honest.

The salsa was great. You tasted everything and t wasn't too spicy

Family of 5 with drinks 97$ we were blown away. Definitely try it.

Like I said nothing fancy but great

1  Thank Debbie D
There are newer reviews for Mis Amigos

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is just your typical Mexican food. The salsa was way too pasty and chips were on the stale side. We ordered steak fajitas for two, not enough steak was given for two people and steak was tough. Margarita was not the best either. There are many many other fabulous restaurants in Turks & Caicos I would eat at before this one. We went there based on the reviews and it was on the way to the airport as we were flying back so we thought we would try it. Go to the Coco Bistro, seaside cafe, or Somewhere cafe. Those were our favorites.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I ate an "early" dinner at 6pm on a Thursday night and other than us there were 3 people at the bar. The waiter was quick, friendly and efficient. We were seated by a window and the breeze coming in was perfect.

We both loved the chips and salsa. The salsa may be a bit spicy for people who are sensitive to spice but it wasn't overwhelming.

I ordered the Arroz con Pollo (chicken marinated in a cheese and tomato sauce over a bed of rice) and it was a large portion for me. I took the leftovers back to our resort to make a second meal out of it. I LOVED it and I still crave it!

The can of pop was only $1.50 whereas at most other restaurants we paid $3 per can.

I highly recommend Mis Amigos for great food and affordable prices.

1  Thank kits55
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We dined here after our dive guides recommended it at Dive Provo. The owner is absolutely the sweetest woman you'll ever meet. The food is delicious and portions were great. Beer prices best on the island and the locals love it too.

1  Thank Lakeshoe
Reviewed 14 April 2014

After getting hopelessly lost, we eventually found the Mis Amigos restaurant & bar. It's a pretty quaint little place, with unique decorations on the walls and ceiling and mis-matched tables and chairs scattered around the room. They start you off with chips ad salsa which is nice. The salsa was fantastic! We went through three rounds of it before we stopped!

I ordered the pork tacos and my husband ordered a taco of every kind (5 types). They were okay, but the meat on all of them was really dry. They could greatly benefit from adding a sauce (green sauce ftw) as an accompaniment to the meal. The fish tacos came with a chipotle ranch sauce which made it by far the best taco. Really, add the sauce and it'd be great. Otherwise it's just dry meat in a dry tortilla.