“We LOVED Sora's, went TWICE”
Review of Sora Japanese Brasserie - CLOSED

Sora Japanese Brasserie
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: What does Sora Japanese Brasserie stands for? while a few of you accidently landed on this website while researching uncanny and strange fetish goods. Hey, we don't judge here... Come to think about it, maybe we do... However. Sora's an unpretentious restaurant that serves Japanese tapas. Sora means sky in Japanese. Unlike other Japanese styles of eating, food items are usually shared by everyone at the table as in Spanish tapas. After all, they say sharing is caring… The kitchen will serve the food when it's ready rather than in formal courses like Western restaurants. Come and enjoy a private importation Sake.
Phoenix, Arizona
“We LOVED Sora's, went TWICE”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We loved Sora's so much we went twice during our 1-week visit to Turks & Caicos. The plates were beautifully presented and very reasonably priced.

Our favorite plates were the Sumashi Ymino (seafood soup), the Babachop (salmon roll), Shitake ebi (mushroom stuffed with shrimp/cheese) and Spicy curry maki (shrimp roll with cilantro yogurt sauce).

The ginger creme brulee dessert was delicious, but not very ginger-y. The green-tea cake with chocolate mousse was a hit with my husband.

Highly recommend! If you like raw tuna/fish, sushi-style rolls and unique flavors, you will love Sora's.

• Visited May 2014

New Berlin, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We ate here twice on our vacation”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I would say eating here twice in a week, says it all. We certainly tried other places, with one of my daughters not exactly being foodie and not super easy to please, enjoyed it as much as us three who like any foods. The pricing is reasonable compared with the other establishments. I would strongly encourage going here!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jim E
Stamford, Connecticut
“Best tuna I ever ate caught in south caicos”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went here Valentines day 2014. Kids still talking about it and can't wait to go back. The only reason I'm giving it four instead of five is because there was a guy smoking at his table right near ours with our kids and I feel the owner/management should have told him it wasn't appropriate. I'm the farthest thing from stiff but come on. Was plain old rude should have been addressed by the staff. The food however- excellent -and we will be back.

Visited February 2014
“Well worth the trip”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Creative, tasty food (even for our 6 and 10 year olds). We could not stop ordering and absolutely everything we tried was as close to perfection as you could get. Would highly recommend without hesitation.

1 Thank Msrakita
Battle Ground, Washington
“Very, very good”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

After getting the snob treatment at Seven, we opted to go down the street to Sora on the recommendation from Porter on Salt Cay. Very glad we came.

The meal was delicious - my 7 year old daughter ordered a second seaweed salad. My son ate sushi rolls until he was stuffed. Grandpa, who doesn't eat sushi, found the seared beef and tempura shrimp to be terrific, and Grandma who has a fish allergy still enjoyed all of the chicken and beef dishes.

My wife and I could have kept eating the rolls until we popped.

The best part was the staff - who were very attentive. The food came out almost immediately. We had 3-4 staff going out of their way to ensure our experience was a good one.

• Visited April 2014