I visited the LeVele for 5 nights in Oct. This was my second trip to TCI that year and couldn't wait to return. I am rating LV two stars- one for view and one for the kitchen. We chose Le Vele because we were meeting friends that were excited for the modern accommodations but once we arrived we realized this was not the case. The photos will speak for themselves. After having a sleepless night on the horrible mattress I called management the next morning at 8:30 am left a message, then stopped by at 9:30 - he was on his break, then again at 11am finally at 2pm I found him. I had to re-explain everything- during the time I was 29 weeks pregnant and asked if there was a room available with a newer mattress hence more comfortable. The man at the front desk had showed me another room but the mattress was just as hard and agreed the mattresses where as old as the resort in at least in my two options. I asked if they could pad my bed and what the difference in a 2br upgrade would be as that is all they had left. Clayton the manager- treated me as if I was trying to get away with something instead of a displeased customer. He clearly didn't want to rent me the two bedroom because he would have to explain this to the owners as each room is individually owned... which is why they are all decorated different- so yes the picture on the website is the decor of only one room. So in the end he wanted to change my initial promotional rate of one night free claiming it was different in a one bedroom then a two. Which Clearly was not the case on the website but for the sake of not arguing I sucked it up and had to spend the rest of my babymoon uncomfortable. I also had to ask them about the dinner that was included in my rate- otherwise they would try to get away with not offering it. Breakfast was a joke- not only very late everyday- but very old pastries- yuck! The entrance was never mopped when it rained- so very slippery and dangerous. Housekeeping was pleasant but always very late in cleaning the room. A total disappointment!!!! then a manager that thinks because he has 20 yrs experience that qualifies you to be a good one. For the first time in my life- I was looking forward to coming home:( I recommend Villa Del Mar- clean, comfy, friendly staff and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales