Le Vele occupies one of the finest locations on Grace Bay. It is a small 22 unit complex located far enough from the bigger resorts to be peaceful yet close enough that you can easily walk to various restaurants and near-by spas. The beach out front is always quiet and the pool is nearly empty most of the day. It is so easy to lose yourself in your thoughts and relax.
This was our second stay at Le Vele and it was even better than we remembered. Room E203 is a lovely 2 bedroom/2.5 bath corner unit with a covered terrace, full kitchen and washer/dryer. It provides everything you need for a comfortable stay. The only negative to the condo is a lack of good reading lighting. Perhaps it is just my 50 year old eyes but in the evenings there was a noticeable lack of light for reading or doing puzzles.
The staff is very accommodating and go out of their way to make the stay perfect in every way, Truly a special group of people that want to share the beauty of the island with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales