My brother and I recently had the opportunity to travel to Turks and Caicos for the third time to scuba dive. The previous two times we've stayed on the island we stayed at condos along with our entire family, being that it was just the two of us this time we knew we could get by with a much smaller place but we were also looking for something that had more than just a mini-fridge.
We had contacted Val at Turks & Caicos Reservations to see what he would recommend given our budget and where we had previously stayed on the island. Val responded quickly and suggested Le Vele not only because of its modern styling, quiet beach, and great location, but because there was going to be a sale during the time we were staying. That signed the deal right there and I'm happy we talked to Val, I'm not sure we would have thought about Le Vele without him.
Upon pulling up to the property I was very impressed, all of the staff was very calm and mellow very island friendly. We got a quick tour of the property and of our room and we were off to enjoy our stay.
Le Vele unlike other properties we've stayed at on Gracebay has a VERY quiet beach front. Even though on a map it shows itself being close to large resorts, do not worry, the traffic was very low creating a nice relaxing time.
My brother and I were able to get a 1 bedroom on the first floor that had a quick easy walk out to the beach that was very convenient. The only weird thing was there was no outdoor handle on the sliding glass door making it hard to open from the outside.
Overall our experience was very nice, and we would probably stay here again. Would certainly recommend it to anyone else looking for a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales