Just returned from a 14 night stay, such a GEM of a place! A big kudos to all of the Island Club staff who took amazing care both of the grounds and units but went above and beyond for my family on our trip! Rooms were clean, large and well equipped they bring in fresh towels everyday, in room laundry, bbq, internet, tv, everything one needs to feel at home yet your steps away from one of the most idyllic beaches in the entire world! The grounds have a nice lounging area and a great pool that we had to ourselves nearly the entire time there. Everything is really safe and there is a high powered air conditioner (for those of us that need a break from the heat)...
It is a clean, affordable roomy place to stay (we are a family of 3 with a 14 year old boy), and for a family on a budget it made Turks and Caicos so accessible for us to be about to explore the island and take in everything we wanted to see, without being rich and famous or having to break the bank. There is a grocery store a short walk away, you are right next to reasonably priced restaurants, some shopping as well as literally less than a 5 minute walk right to Grace Bay beach. Again, the staff at the Island Club were all very helpful and full of suggestions and support in making sure that we had the best time possible.
I would stay here again in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hidden Oasis in the Heart of Grace Bay...If you want to be just minutes to the beach, walking distance to restaurants and shops, but want to avoid all the hub-bub (and cost) of a big resort, then you have found your next vacation destination! Our resort is a cozy enclave of 24 2-bedroom townhouses that all have private patios and balconies overlooking a beautiful inner courtyard which features palm trees, lush tropical vegetation and flowers and a beautiful pool - it is truly an amazing spot to just escape! Since Island Club is really so close to everything, you really don't need to rent a car, but if you did want to explore outside some of the other amazing beaches and attractions of Providenciales, there are several options available for car, scooter, bicycle or boat rentals all within walking distance of Island Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Island Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Club Hotel Providenciales
- Island Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales