Had a wonderful time made posible by a nice condo, nice location and great staff. We could walk to a different restaurant every night and always felt safe. The beach (5 minute walk) was gorgeous and uncrowded, Dido for our resort and at half the price of anywhere else on the island. Would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Hidden Oasis in the Heart of Grace Bay...If you want to be just minutes to the beach, walking distance to restaurants and shops, but want to avoid all the hub-bub (and cost) of a big resort, then you have found your next vacation destination! Our resort is a cozy enclave of 24 2-bedroom townhouses that all have private patios and balconies overlooking a beautiful inner courtyard which features palm trees, lush tropical vegetation and flowers and a beautiful pool - it is truly an amazing spot to just escape! Since Island Club is really so close to everything, you really don't need to rent a car, but if you did want to explore outside some of the other amazing beaches and attractions of Providenciales, there are several options available for car, scooter, bicycle or boat rentals all within walking distance of Island Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Island Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Club Hotel Providenciales
- Island Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales