“Simply The Best!”

Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I decided to plan a special birthday trip to Provo, as it is one of my favorite destinations. We decided to stay at the One On Marlin after reading the reviews in addition to the excellent price we paid for the 7days. Our there stay was exceptional, a Big Thanks to Kim for taking care of us, this place is very peaceful and provided everything and then some for us. If you are looking for a place that is quiet and relaxing and like your very own private condo, One on Marlin is the place. Kim we look forward to returning again as we think we may have found our private T&C hide-away at the One On Marlin. Charles & Angela

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 April 2014

my partner and I found One on Marlin to be exactly as advertised and in fact they had gone a great deal out of their way to make our stay very easy. Kim arranged for a pick-up our first afternoon to go and rent a scooter which we really needed because of the location. It was about a 1 mile walk to Grace Bay and it is pretty hot. Wonderful to get up in the morning , make coffee and then read out on the porch in the sun. Recommend you bring a lot of frozen food because the groceries and liquor are pretty expensive. Don't forget to go to the Thursday night Fishfry at Bight's Beach which is pretty close.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the southside get the morning sun.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank T0m279
Reviewed 11 April 2014

When things are perfect you wonder if this is a dream.This was real and great.Thanks Kim for being you and making our stay complete.We will be back.The swimming pool will be great addition to your accommodation for the evenings you don't feel like driving to the beach and just feel like getting lazy by the pool with glass of wine.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at Once on Marlin for all 3 weeks of our Honeymoon. The room was great the service was great the only draw back was the location is a little far from most activities, the price more than made up for that though. I highly recommend them if you are staying in T&C

Caleb

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Caleb S
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Wonderful stay at the One On Marlin this past week! Customer service was stellar and Kim was fantastic before I even arrived, answering many of my questions over email. The room itself was like a perfect studio apartment. Spacious kitchen area, hightop table, lounge area and a private terrace to sit and relax on after a long day at the beach. The TempurPedic bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in and got the best sleep of my life! I would definitely return!

Room Tip: All look wonderful!
2 Thank juliasalerni
Chittenango, New York
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed at the One on Marlin from February 17- 21. My husband an I chose this location for a quiet getaway in Turks and Caicos. The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed, it was like walking into the picture I'd seen when we booked. The kitchen was more than adequate for the meals that we wanted to prepare, and was stocked with beverages and snacks that could be purchased at prices comparable to those that we found at the local IGA.
We chose this location for our vacation, because we wanted to be able to get away from the resort scene and have a quiet place to return to, to relax and recoup from our daytime activities. We couldn't have been more pleased with how well this property accommodated that desire.
This property is a short drive (about 2 minutes) from the IGA and the closest beaches, and only about 5 minutes from most attractions on Grace Bay. Each room is provided with 2 beach chairs and a cooler, as well as a cell phone equipped to make local on island calls, we were also able to make calls to the US via this phone, as a prepaid card had already been added to the phone.
The one thing I would advise is that if you are staying at this property, you should plan to also have some form of transportation, as it is a good bit off the beaten path...which is what makes it so lovely!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Elizabeth S
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I recently stayed at One On Marlin a week ago, for my birthday! I don't know where to begin! I mean the pictures online does not do this place justice! As soon as I entered, I felt like I was in another world! It was just breathtaking. I felt so at home and at peace their. Everything was so neat and clean! The kitchen was stocked with all the amenities! The bed was so comfy, I didn't want to get up! I love the fact that you have a balcony to sit out on, and catch some fresh air, some even come with a grill. Me and my friend grill the 1st and last night. The grocery store is conveniently located. And your shuttle service to and from the airport is included. And, if you choose to go into the tourist areas to shop or hang out at night, the shuttle service will take you for discounted price!

I will definitely be returning to Turk...and One on Marlin! Whoop! Whoop!

-Jasmine H

Room Tip: Every room at one on marlin is good! :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends