Hello guys it is worth the money .... . A four day vacation here is like a being somewhere for a month. They whisk you from the airport to a nature preserve where the resort is located. First tour, then room. At first you think your the only people at the resort for you room is basically a glass house down a path. From your room there is a path to the ocean. No you cannot go to the beach from the ocean rooms for it is very rocky. This I could say was a big downfall for us. We like to just chill, see no one and have access to beach from the room. Oh well, we managed to walk around the other side of the pavilion and down to a beautiful beach.
This is only for couples unless you get the 3 -4 room villas. It is quiet, tranquil and perfect. We haven't had this much sleep in years. The pool is beautiful, however they have this tacky daybed that blocks the view. Quite annoying to see couples there when trying to enjoy the view of the beautiful ocean. We knew breakfast was included but so was dinner. This was very nice touch for if you are there for only 3-4 nights you do not want to leave. We had room service which was excellent. There is a sunken table outside your "house" where they serve you as if you were in the restaurant. The food is excellent.
We were so tired and really needed rest. This place was perfect. The staff was helpful but not overwhelming. The treatments at the spa are perfect. They have yoga everyday and on and on. I had been to Parrot Cay a couple of times but I feel this is different. It is a notch up.
The place is upkeep very well. Nothing was broken in the room. We needed a light bulb. It was there. My friend owns a villa there and loves it. She has four kids of all ages 17-29 (guessing) they all enjoy it.
Next time I go.... I will be careful to choose my room carefully. This is a perfect place for New Yorker's for the plane flight is quick very easy customs.
Treat yourself you deserve it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith and Ebookers so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales