We didn't stay at Amanyara but we had dinner there one night while staying elsewhere on the island. Its a bit of a trek to the hotel down a pot hole covered road but it seems the hotel like to keep it that way to add to the isolation feeling. The hotel is spectacular with walkways across a pool connecting central buildings for the bar and restuarant. Service was amazing during the meal and the food was good but not great. The gnocchi was disappointing as a starter but the main courses of swordfish and lamb were an improvement. Desserts were OK but I've had better elsewhere on TCI. Overall a disappointment as the food doesnt match the setting or the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales