Amanyara
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$700
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$697
US$672
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$503
US$445
The Sands at Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$683
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,412
US$851
Hotels.com
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,120
US$747
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$976
Orbitz.com
The Tuscany(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$918
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$458
Travelocity
The Palms, Turks and Caicos(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$1,525
Orbitz.com
All reviewsaman resortsocean pavilionland roverprivate coveparrot cayrange roverpond viewmosquito netstunning resortmain restaurantmalcolm beachcommon areassteam roominfinity poolsoaking tubthe general managertennis courts
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Unable to visit Parrot Cay today , my concierge in good faith suggested the Amanyara for lunch and pm swim .... Assured we could do this we were surprised to be lectured at the gate by a rather gormless lady who not finding our names went through a laborious tel exchange then gabbled the house rules .... No cameras , no swimming in the pools , no beach ....and clean your hands first , truly ....ah thought that was why we came ! Inside truly souless but presumably one of those minimalist hotels .... Truly a lovely location but a common theme was not one person smiled .... Lunch menu lovely .... Taste bland though cold peach soup was really nice followed by mango and prawn salad the mango of which had been put through a shredder that seemed to have cleaning fluid on it ....staff just unimaginably disinterest so we packed up and went back to the real world !

Sure there are those who will love the seclusion and peace though I would hope a degree of joy is offered by the staff .... a little .

Result no beach , no swim , clean hands and a rather overpriced average lunch .... Not for us . Other than service ignore scores below ... Computer said no

Room Tip: No idea?......
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Bertie W
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Because i am a hotelier who have worked in mare than 4 five star hotel in the world i say AMANYARA is a great place to visit,The people who work there are more then great.As for me Hospitality is more then expected.We were just there for a visit to look around the hotel but we were treated as special guest.The team is well trained.calvin was so helpful and a great hotelier,thank you so much....

Room Tip: want privacy? then come hear:)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sampath_13
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have experienced many sun & sea vacations in Asia including the amazing Maldives, this is my first trip to Caribbean and Amanyara did not make me disappointed.

Amanyara is located in a remote national marine park of Turks & Caicos island, I would suggest you spend at least 3, 4 nights inside the resort and not to waste time to travel outside during your stay. For people want to explore other parts of the island, better separate your stays for another few nights outside.

The previous reviews mentioned many good points about the resort, I mainly share some highlights in my trip:

1. There are rich marine life around the rocks on the beach of the Ocean Pavilions, they could be missed easily, they are not simply rocks but actually home of marine animals, tons of baby coral fishes, shell fishes, shrimps, sea urchins, etc. are living there, its simply an aquarium! Be caution of the sharp and hard rocks though.

2. Best food I've experienced in a resort all over the world, croissants and chicken / fish congee in breakfast are amazing. For room service at dinner, you could request them to serve course by course, simply romantic and wonderful.

3. Don't miss the complimentary private cinema, they serve pop corn, drinks and your selected movie at anytime when it is available!

Finally, thanks for all philippine staffs, they offer best service out of this world.

Room Tip: Definitely Ocean Pavilions, request one with your own beach
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Frequent T
Reviewed 27 June 2013

from aman resort fans this is great to have without far flung travel need. we loved it and will try any aman that opens near to nyc. Have had the blessing of staying at Aman resorts around the world and if I could would have an "amanhead" t-shirt.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pjbirdie
Reviewed 22 May 2013

This resort is beautiful! It has amazing ocean views and the common areas are well designed to provide a sense of luxury and privacy. One of my favorite parts of this trip was that even though there were plenty of other guests at the hotel, it never felt crowded. We stayed in a pool villa and loved having our own private plunge pool.
I had great experiences with the spa, where I had two massages, and both of the restaurants. The food is very expensive but I think that is something you have to accept before you go to the Amanyara. It is isolated from the rest of the island which means that you will end up eating most meals there. A ride into Grace Bay costs $110 round trip for the hotel to take you.
The staff made this trip for us. Everyone knew our names from the first day, and always greeted us when we came to the main hotel areas. The same woman served us breakfast everyday by the main pool and she was such a sweetheart. I got sick while we were there and the hotel called a doctor for me, and then sent a driver into town to pick up my medicine and bring it out to me on the beach. I can't tell you how great the service was.
The only negatives to this place are the isolated location (if you wan to see more of the island), the price tag, and limited options for activities. I'm giving the hotel only four stars because the last night we were there it rained all afternoon, and we had roaches in our pavilion that night. That is disgusting, but I'm not sure there is much they can do about it in such a tropical environment.

Room Tip: Pool pavilion!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple